*DEAD* Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones - $58.99 + Free Shipping AMAZON

these are so much better than the tour beats. i haven't used them for 2hrs yet and i can tell the difference. i gotta send my tours in so when i get the new ones they will be getting sold.

how are the copper and golds compared to the regular turbines?

these are so much better than the tour beats. i haven't used them for 2hrs yet and i can tell the difference. i gotta send my tours in so when i get the new ones they will be getting sold.

Happy with my purchase, but my premium apple in-ears (the ones that retail for $55) are almost as good. Anyone else have those too?

Happy with my purchase, but my premium apple in-ears (the ones that retail for $55) are almost as good. Anyone else have those too?

Got mine in today and they sound amazing, but of course I'm no audiophile and I upgraded from the stock apple head phones 
laugh.gif
.  Mine came with the fake suede/velour case
ohwell.gif
, but honestly I doubt I'll even carry them around in there, so I'm not even worried about that.  Been hitting them against each other though when I'm uncrossing the cord though
30t6p3b.gif

Got mine in today and they sound amazing, but of course I'm no audiophile and I upgraded from the stock apple head phones 
laugh.gif
.  Mine came with the fake suede/velour case
ohwell.gif
, but honestly I doubt I'll even carry them around in there, so I'm not even worried about that.  Been hitting them against each other though when I'm uncrossing the cord though
30t6p3b.gif

Portable amp question: Why is the E7 so much more expensive than the E5? Is it really that much better?

Portable amp question: Why is the E7 so much more expensive than the E5? Is it really that much better?

Originally Posted by donpoppa

I have the coppers and they're like the og turbines on steroids. The golds and the miles davis ones have a warm/laid back sound.

I have the coppers and they're like the og turbines on steroids. The golds and the miles davis ones have a warm/laid back sound.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
 Don't say that. Now I'm wanting the coppers.

I'm really happy with these, though.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
 Don't say that. Now I'm wanting the coppers.

I'm really happy with these, though.

im loving mine and they came with the leather case

these are better as the beats...as i was just opening em i was sending back my tours for the 7th time to be replaced caus they alwasy break
30t6p3b.gif

im loving mine and they came with the leather case

these are better as the beats...as i was just opening em i was sending back my tours for the 7th time to be replaced caus they alwasy break
30t6p3b.gif

How long do you guys think these take to burn in? On a side note, daft punk and pretty much any other electro/house music sounds so rude on these
laugh.gif

How long do you guys think these take to burn in? On a side note, daft punk and pretty much any other electro/house music sounds so rude on these
laugh.gif

I was thinking of watching a few movies on them on Saturday. I'll be surprised if they can sound any better because I guess I'm no audiophile and have been using cheap headphones basically forever but they sound great to me.  

I was thinking of watching a few movies on them on Saturday. I'll be surprised if they can sound any better because I guess I'm no audiophile and have been using cheap headphones basically forever but they sound great to me.  

Back
Top Bottom