*DEAD* Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones - $58.99 + Free Shipping AMAZON

Originally Posted by BmoneyBagz

For everybody that missed out this will be back on amazon tonight at 3:45 PST, 6:45 EST, check link below and then on lighting deals click on the right arrow to page 7 of 8.

http://www.amazon.com/b/r...22&pf_rd_i=384082011
Good looks.
pimp.gif

Ughh back at $120
devil.gif

nm starts PM, was thinking the deal was am and missed out.  Will be back in 6 hours
laugh.gif

Ughh back at $120
devil.gif

nm starts PM, was thinking the deal was am and missed out.  Will be back in 6 hours
laugh.gif

cause theres still like 5 hours left on the timer

i think ill buy another couple pairs for my family members

cause theres still like 5 hours left on the timer

i think ill buy another couple pairs for my family members

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

$82 for headphones?
I think id rather buy 82 pairs from the dollar store

have fun with those piss poor headphones
although im not spending more than $20 on some headphones, my sennheisers mx160's are good enough

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

$82 for headphones?
I think id rather buy 82 pairs from the dollar store

have fun with those piss poor headphones
although im not spending more than $20 on some headphones, my sennheisers mx160's are good enough

Just getting around to opening mine... Had to wait till christmas, now I just need some tips... Then gotta break them in
nerd.gif

Just getting around to opening mine... Had to wait till christmas, now I just need some tips... Then gotta break them in
nerd.gif

UPDATE:

Sorry for the bump guys, but I feel like it's appropriate for accessories such as these to receive a review after several months of use.

Let me start off saying that these weren't bad out of the box...not an audiophile by any means but they served their purpose.

UNTIL

The right ear connection started to jump in and out today, and now they just stopped working! I'm pissed! I'm reading on Monster customer service and it seems like I'm better off buying a new pair (not Monster) because it is THAT atrocious.
Going to give Customer Service a called regardless when I get home today and will keep you all updated.

UPDATE:

Sorry for the bump guys, but I feel like it's appropriate for accessories such as these to receive a review after several months of use.

Let me start off saying that these weren't bad out of the box...not an audiophile by any means but they served their purpose.

UNTIL

The right ear connection started to jump in and out today, and now they just stopped working! I'm pissed! I'm reading on Monster customer service and it seems like I'm better off buying a new pair (not Monster) because it is THAT atrocious.
Going to give Customer Service a called regardless when I get home today and will keep you all updated.

same thing happened to mine about a month ago. i called and they shipped me another pair no questions asked.

same thing happened to mine about a month ago. i called and they shipped me another pair no questions asked.

Back
Top Bottom