*DEAD* Vol. Agent Zero

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Why were they the only 4 players fined in the picture when it was clear that more of them were laughing at the joke?
those are the youngest players on the team... i think it has something to do with trying to teach them a lesson

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Why were they the only 4 players fined in the picture when it was clear that more of them were laughing at the joke?
those are the youngest players on the team... i think it has something to do with trying to teach them a lesson

Thats bull --- of all the ppl that were laughing they were like lets forget about everyone les just pick on the young guys?

I hate when young ppl get treated differently from older ppl

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Thats bull --- of all the ppl that were laughing they were like lets forget about everyone les just pick on the young guys?

I hate when young ppl get treated differently from older ppl
they were fined because they were in on the prank from the get go....they fell back when Gil shot them...it was all orchestrated beforehand. Youdon't get fined for laughing, and I think a lot of people believe what is happening here. It's not the case.

gilbert_grindhouse.jpg

Apparently this was Prophesied
roll.gif

Gilbert took a dump in Blatche's shoe?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

http://www.washingtonpost...00.html?hpid=dynamiclead

Former Wizards coach Eddie Jordan and his staff privately intimated they felt undermined by Grunfeld when it came to matters of discipline with Arenas. Arenas, a notorious practical joker, often crossed the line of acceptable decorum. The example often cited was how Arenas once defecated in teammate Andray Blatche's shoe during Blatche's rookie season. His behavior often went unchecked and unpunished, said a former team employee on condition of anonymity.

roll.gif
roll.gif

[font=Arial,Helvetica]Elaborate pranks
[/font]

After former Wizard Awvee Storey and Arenas got into a wrestling match during practice two years ago, Arenas promised revenge. Posing as his teammate on the road, he entered Storey's hotel room, copied his car key and express-mailed the key back to the District, where his friend promptly put Storey's car up on blocks in the arena garage.

When Storey returned to the locker room, ashen-faced over the theft of his wheels, Arenas rolled one of his rims across the locker room. He did the same to Nick Young during the Wizards guard's rookie season, "until I pleaded for him to give me my wheels back," Young said Friday night after the Wizards won their first game since Arenas's suspension. "That's just Gilbert. You have to know him. He's not a malicious guy, he's a good guy that just does some crazy things."

eek.gif
this dude is even crazier than i thought
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Former Wizards coach Eddie Jordan and his staff privately intimated they felt undermined by Grunfeld when it came to matters of discipline with Arenas. Arenas, a notorious practical joker, often crossed the line of acceptable decorum. The example often cited was how Arenas once defecated in teammate Andray Blatche's shoe during Blatche's rookie season. His behavior often went unchecked and unpunished, said a former team employee on condition of anonymity.

roll.gif
roll.gif

[/font]

After former Wizard Awvee Storey and Arenas got into a wrestling match during practice two years ago, Arenas promised revenge. Posing as his teammate on the road, he entered Storey's hotel room, copied his car key and express-mailed the key back to the District, where his friend promptly put Storey's car up on blocks in the arena garage.

When Storey returned to the locker room, ashen-faced over the theft of his wheels, Arenas rolled one of his rims across the locker room. He did the same to Nick Young during the Wizards guard's rookie season, "until I pleaded for him to give me my wheels back," Young said Friday night after the Wizards won their first game since Arenas's suspension. "That's just Gilbert. You have to know him. He's not a malicious guy, he's a good guy that just does some crazy things."

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gilbert is out of his damn mind.
eek.gif

I'm surprised we havent heard more stories about team mates taking swings at Gilbert. There's a fine line between a good practical joke and being ana-hole.

the people saying they would love to chill around gilbert are the same people who would take a swing at him if they were teamates

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

[/font]

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just read the whole article...I would have kicked his #!+. The +%%! he pulled wasn't even funny (to him maybe), but he's lucky someone didn'tgive him the Chris Childs two-piece for the way he acted...

Pretty sure it was one of those situations where it was funny unless it was happening to you
laugh.gif
He was also smart not to try it on all the bigger dudes. Blatche doesn'tcount cuz he looks like the type of dude you can fold in half. Then again, Storey doesn't seem like the type of dude you should mess with like that.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Pretty sure it was one of those situations where it was funny unless it was happening to you
laugh.gif
He was also smart not to try it on all the bigger dudes. Blatche doesn't count cuz he looks like the type of dude you can fold in half. Then again, Storey doesn't seem like the type of dude you should mess with like that.
On a similar note, while playing with the Dakota Wizards of the NBDL, Storey was involved in an altercation with teammate http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martynas_Andriuškevičius

capt.7cc1ec7b5e9d4e9398ffee813f45be0d.hornets_wizards_basketball_vzn102.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/was/
WASHINGTON -- While the Washington Wizards have removed virtually all traces of Gilbert Arenas from the Verizon Center, one teammate found a way to get his suspended teammate's nickname visible Sunday when the team played the New Orleans Hornets.

DeShawn Stevenson took to the court during pregame warmups with the words "AGENT" and "ZERO" written in red capital letters on tape wrapped around his shins -- just above his shoe tops.

The Wizards removed all Arenas-related merchandise from the arena and edited him out of the pregame video after he was suspended indefinitely by the NBA on Wednesday. Arenas is under investigation for bringing guns to the Verizon Center and related incidents.

Fans arriving for the game also saw a new multistory banner on the facade of the arena, replacing the one that had featured Arenas. The new banner focuses on the team's community service, with the slogan: "On your team, on the court and in the community, Wizards care."

Originally Posted by Mister916

WASHINGTON -- While the Washington Wizards have removed virtually all traces of Gilbert Arenas from the Verizon Center, one teammate found a way to get his suspended teammate's nickname visible Sunday when the team played the New Orleans Hornets.

DeShawn Stevenson took to the court during pregame warmups with the words "AGENT" and "ZERO" written in red capital letters on tape wrapped around his shins -- just above his shoe tops.

The Wizards removed all Arenas-related merchandise from the arena and edited him out of the pregame video after he was suspended indefinitely by the NBA on Wednesday. Arenas is under investigation for bringing guns to the Verizon Center and related incidents.

Fans arriving for the game also saw a new multistory banner on the facade of the arena, replacing the one that had featured Arenas. The new banner focuses on the team's community service, with the slogan: "On your team, on the court and in the community, Wizards care."

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Former Wizards coach Eddie Jordan and his staff privately intimated they felt undermined by Grunfeld when it came to matters of discipline with Arenas.
Arenas, a notorious practical joker, often crossed the line of acceptable decorum. The example often cited was how Arenas
once defecated in teammate Andray Blatche's shoe during Blatche's rookie season. His behavior often went unchecked and unpunished, said a
former team employee on condition of anonymity.

roll.gif
roll.gif

[/font]

After former Wizard Awvee Storey and Arenas got into a wrestling match during practice two years ago, Arenas promised revenge. Posing as his teammate on
the road, he entered Storey's hotel room, copied his car key and express-mailed the key back to the District, where his friend promptly put Storey's
car up on blocks in the arena garage.

When Storey returned to the locker room, ashen-faced over the theft of his wheels, Arenas rolled one of his rims across the locker room. He did the same
to Nick Young during the Wizards guard's rookie season, "until I pleaded for him to give me my wheels back," Young said Friday night after the
Wizards won their first game since Arenas's suspension. "That's just Gilbert. You have to know him. He's not a malicious guy, he's a
good guy that just does some crazy things."

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just read the whole article...I would have kicked his #%%. The +%#% he pulled wasn't even funny (to him maybe), but he's lucky someone didn't give him the Chris Childs two-piece for the way he acted...

You know? Hell, somebody might have. He got them guns for a reason and it wasn't for his kid's sake.

Wiz are gonna look like an *%%+*!# of an organization with it coming out that they give him the star treatment..and now that son had his darkest moment, theykickin him to the curb like he's nothing.

Stern helped to create Agent Zero, now he mad..enh..

Gil will be back by the 2011-12 season at the latest.

Stern probably wishes he could perma-ban him..but no way

A person close to Arenas said Stern's suspension might have been a blessing in disguise, saving Arenas from further condemnation. He had apparently scripted an even more elaborate -- and uncouth -- opening for the next night in Cleveland, in which he would affect a gimp-legged walk like John Wayne and draw at 10 paces with Young, his also-playful teammate.

eek.gif

"He's still a part of the team, right?" Stevenson said. "He's still part of the team, he's my brother, so I'm going tostick to him through rough times.
"It's like my little tribute."

pimp.gif

Surprised DeShawn didn't get it tattoo'd on him

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Surprised DeShawn didn't get it tattoo'd on him

he should have written "playing time" on his ankles instead....

bum #@%
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom