Deadly Class (SyFy, EP#4) 2/6/19

Anybody watching this? Caught episode 1 after Raw last night, thought it was pretty good. Never read the comics it's based off of, if you have how well do you think they translated the feel of the comic to tv?

Caught the first ep weeks ago if not last month.

Real good pilot.

Episode 2 premieres Wednesday (tomorrow) @ 10pm.
Changed the date, good looking out. I hope they can keep of the production value of the pilot, it legit looked like a feature film with the quality of the costumes, music, and sets they had.

Watched the pilot a couple weeks back and it was pretty accurate from the comic book. I also really like the casting of Benedict Wong.

I like the characters that have been introduced so far and seem similar to the book.

I'm ready for episode 2.

If you haven't read the comic book, I recommend it. It's a fun read. My wife read through all 7 trades in a couple of days lol.

Changed the date, good looking out. I hope they can keep of the production value of the pilot, it legit looked like a feature film with the quality of the costumes, music, and sets they had.
Yeah, sometimes Syfy goes all out for a series and its great. Other times its typical low quality garbage.

It looked real good.

I'll let it play out first. Syfy ain't gon fool me again with their young adult genre like they did that hot trash Magicians.

Didnt expect someone would make a thread on Deadly Class on NT. Glad someone did.
I've been reading the comic since the first issue and loved it since the start.
Judging by the pilot and the fact the comic creator (Rick Remender) is also writing the show I'd say we're in good hands

damn, thought willie was playing marcus but i guess dude really is just sawft

saya and maria giving off some lesbian vibes

Didnt expect someone would make a thread on Deadly Class on NT. Glad someone did.
I've been reading the comic since the first issue and loved it since the start.
Judging by the pilot and the fact the comic creator (Rick Remender) is also writing the show I'd say we're in good hands
With the help of the Russo Bros. being Executive Directors, I think so too.

Didn't expect that turn after Willie lied about his kill :lol:

Brian Posenh cameo :lol:

Willie's story :smh:

That lame showing up with the 20k :lol:

So a goat****er is gonna be the villain

Last edited:
cartel kid is so annoying.

I thought billy was gay but he simping hard for petra the last 2 eps. He told her how he felt about her at the party and she reacts by spreading her legs to the russian guy. Now he slow dancing with her and looking like he got friendzoned hard. she did look good after her makeover.

i thought the kitchen staff and hot pocket monks gon' be stronger than that, kabuki dudes didn't even sneak up on them and slit their throats

i thought master lins gon' be op too but he struggled against that one dude

Yeah, master lin fights how he looks. A fat, old Asian guy who walks with a cane.

Ep was cool. Next episode looks awesome.

Marcus’ old roommate with the burned face is disgusting to look at plus he’s the most insane person on the show.

Back
Top Bottom