Deadly Class (SyFy, EP#4) 2/6/19

Maria was looking so damn good in that bikini.

Wanted to see that lame chico fight Marcus’ roommate.

This world is reckless if some teenagers can and up and drive to Vegas like that :lol:

If not the show, the 80s were wild dangerous.

After some googling, I was unaware that Lana condor had them seater puppies going

wenn35830450-1546978105-578x900.jpg

Lana-Condor-feet01.jpg

lana-condor-bafta-tea-party-in-la-01-05-2019-14.jpg

Lana+Condor+BAFTA+Tea+Party+7Y5seg1EU1Ml.jpg

lana-condor-personal-pics-01-18-2019-6_thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
Dude finds out she's bipolar.. she's off her meds.. tried to kill him.. and then he gets down raw

Smmmhhhh

Last edited:
ms deluca could play bayonetta

saya looks much better in real life than in the show

Man you know this a work of fiction. Rick Remender better stop playing with me;

Where are the pretty black girls in to Alan Moore comics?! :nerd:

Maria’s accent. :blush:

master lin’s sister is out of control. Wanted to see erica cerra smash her face in for interrupting her class.

billy a wild boy for asking to get tied up by her.

Looks like he had a better time than I did when I got a vip dance in Montreal and the dancer tried to break my jaw. I never punched a stripper but she def deserved it.

Finally caught up (missed the Vegas episode and never caught the pilot)

Dude going learn the hard way not to mess with the crazy ones, should have already learned but that fall going be hard

french stewart disemboweling that guy was vicious. I’m guessing he escaped and the students gotta catch him now.

master lins too sawft

he got to redeem himself and go nuts and show why he runs that school

Ain't going end well with sis

Also curious what happens with those 2 going to sis

Why would lin be scared of the cartel? he’s part of a massive, international assassin organization.

Also funny the messed up face guy is still living at the house of marcus’ roommate and no one knows yet.

SMH at everyone snitching on each other this episode.

I mean there gotta be blow back for snitchin.. how they hell do you run that school and allow snitchin

And would think dough boy would have found out by now

I like the show's version of Master Lin. Definitely utilizing Wong's acting abilities in that role. I like the added dynamic of him having a sister and secret family.

saya got some explainin to do to lin.

Wanna see if saya got her buttcheeks tattooed too. Would be cool to see her with a full yakuza tattoo bodysuit.

Back
Top Bottom