Deadstockshoes.com Griffey II

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

Originally Posted by WorldEvolution

I emailed them already just waiting for them to get back to me, Yea they were Pre-order even tho I order them after the release date. I wonder if the swap a footlocker would work, never tried it.

Depends on the manager. Usually they'll say no since it wont have the footlocker sticker and you won't have a footlocker receipt.

The sticker doesnt matter! All he has to do is return it and say he got it as a gift and take the store credit and go to anotha Footlocker and cop his right size. If he had a size 12 he could easily exchange for a 14 but because its a size 8 thats too much space in sizes. Its best he return it at any Footlocker, Footaction or Champs and go someplace to cop his real size.

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

I emailed them already just waiting for them to get back to me, Yea they were Pre-order even tho I order them after the release date. I wonder if the swap a footlocker would work, never tried it.

Depends on the manager. Usually they'll say no since it wont have the footlocker sticker and you won't have a footlocker receipt.

The sticker doesnt matter! All he has to do is return it and say he got it as a gift and take the store credit and go to anotha Footlocker and cop his right size. If he had a size 12 he could easily exchange for a 14 but because its a size 8 thats too much space in sizes. Its best he return it at any Footlocker, Footaction or Champs and go someplace to cop his real size.

most of those corporate slaves at footlocker/footaction/ and champs love making up their own store policies.  in order to get stuff done usually  you gotta call corporate on them.

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

most of those corporate slaves at footlocker/footaction/ and champs love making up their own store policies.  in order to get stuff done usually  you gotta call corporate on them.

I ordered the black pair from them so they legit.
Just tell them, sure they will send you right pair.

Or do the swap at a FTL. I have a few times.

When the black jordan XX2's dropped, another store had the white pair for 59. So i just bought the white ones, took off their sticker and went to FTL and told them my mom bought me the wrong color and I wanted to swap for the black ones. Easy as sin.

Just say you received as gift, and they got you wrong size.

I ordered the black pair from them so they legit.
Just tell them, sure they will send you right pair.

Or do the swap at a FTL. I have a few times.

When the black jordan XX2's dropped, another store had the white pair for 59. So i just bought the white ones, took off their sticker and went to FTL and told them my mom bought me the wrong color and I wanted to swap for the black ones. Easy as sin.

Just say you received as gift, and they got you wrong size.

Yea I ordered the same ones on May 23rd if I'm not mistaken. Didn't get them until July 2nd
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
. But I can't be too mad because they stated that it was a pre-order and when they would ship. It's bad business sending you the wrong size though. That's inexcusable
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yea I ordered the same ones on May 23rd if I'm not mistaken. Didn't get them until July 2nd
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
. But I can't be too mad because they stated that it was a pre-order and when they would ship. It's bad business sending you the wrong size though. That's inexcusable
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DollaDP

tired.gif
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
That's not "bad business"...that's a mistake!

Jesus Christ, you guys don't leave room for much error at all. Businesses aren't perfect. When dealing with thousands of customers, you're GOING to make a mistake SOMEWHERE. It's how you rectify the problem that really matters.

Originally Posted by DollaDP

tired.gif
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
That's not "bad business"...that's a mistake!

Jesus Christ, you guys don't leave room for much error at all. Businesses aren't perfect. When dealing with thousands of customers, you're GOING to make a mistake SOMEWHERE. It's how you rectify the problem that really matters.

I dont' give a crap how legit deadstock shoes are, they're service is just unacceptable. Why should this man go to footlocker to make up some story and go to all that trouble just to get the right size when he clearly order the right size from the start. That type of service will only get my business once. A preorder and the customer barely get the item wow.

I dont' give a crap how legit deadstock shoes are, they're service is just unacceptable. Why should this man go to footlocker to make up some story and go to all that trouble just to get the right size when he clearly order the right size from the start. That type of service will only get my business once. A preorder and the customer barely get the item wow.

Originally Posted by zyr12

I ordered my Sprites 6/15 and it's still processing 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You paid $110 and it said shipping 7/31 so why do a preorder if all you do is complain?

Originally Posted by zyr12

I ordered my Sprites 6/15 and it's still processing 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You paid $110 and it said shipping 7/31 so why do a preorder if all you do is complain?

Back
Top Bottom