Dealing with a bad haircut

Wassup guys, i went to get a haircut about two weeks ago. Went for a david beckham type of hair/pompadour esque, with short sides and a long top. I have super thick hair and i have pomade on in these pictures. It wasn't until the end of the haircut, that the barber told me he only does buzz cuts and isn't too good with this style, so all he really did was fade the sides and leave the top as it was. My hair line is normal but my huge widows peak and thickness of hair makes my hairline look really weird, or at least to me it does. I wanted to get your guys opinions on my hair, and will be able to upload better pictures if you guys can give me tips on how to do so. Im thinking about going to a barber this week and get a skin fade, and cut some length of the back of my head while keeping the same length on the front. Thoughts on that?

Album to pics of hair.
imgur.com/a/7jRll

It looks fine. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Its ok just get it faded a little better and get rid of those block sideburns :x

u shoulda done the, "oh i forgot my wallet in the car lemme go grab it" and then dipped out lol...

it looks ok, go to a barber u trust and have him fade the sides better and clean u up. Trust me, its not bad..ive seen way worse

I gotta take senior pictures and im worried that my widows peak is gonna make my hairline look like vegetas lmao. From like the 6th pic, the angle makes my hairline look really weird. Should i just use more pomade to change the style? Or should i go to the barber this weekend and go for a different cut or just get this one fixed up...

Last edited:
But seriously it looks alright

Last edited:
why did you rub all the hair you got cut all over your face doe??

I mean you have a widows peak. What was he supposed to do with that? Either you just leave it the way it is which doesnt look bad. Or you go have someone line it up so the front is boxed and you risk someone pushing your hairline back. Those are pretty much the only options. 

Just go to your nearest hood barbershop and ask for a $5 line up or leave it the way it is. 

I gotta take senior pictures and im worried that my widows peak is gonna make my hairline look like vegetas lmao. From like the 6th pic, the angle makes my hairline look really weird. Should i just use more pomade to change the style? Or should i go to the barber this weekend and go for a different cut or just get this one fixed up...
lol , but naw you straight I got zeked least you ain't rocking the baldie like I am now

I seen much worse and expected to see worse then that when I opened up the album.

Back
Top Bottom