Dealing with break-ins

Just recently, my mom's cousin had her house broken into and the theives trashed their house and took her son's laptop that he busted his butt off toget.
Not only did they do that but the theives beat their dog and locked it in the bathroom.
mad.gif

Seems like thats the biggest form of crime nowadays because within 1 week I heard of few other stories of break-ins.

Have you been a victim of a break-in/burglary?
If so, how did you deal with it?

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHAT DO YOU THINK CAN BE DONE TO PREVENT IT?

Best way to deal with it is find out how they got in and find ways to prevent it. Get an alarm, get those windows that don't shatter when they're hit,having the house on watch by the police when you're on vacation, ect. I was fortunate enough to have the police catch the people that broke into my houseand was able to recover my things

One of my "ex-friends" stole my Nintendo DS and a couple shirts and hoodies..I knew who it was and came to hishouse. It took awhile to get it back since he kept denying so. Since then he hasn't come...hopefully will never see that dude again
tired.gif
..******* scrub!
smh.gif

Also told him I'd cut his throat if he ever came back(I'm a serious dude at times)
laugh.gif

Somebody broke into my car this morning at 6am and jacked my iPod. Now I gotta get a driverside window.

The same thing happened to me last year too. Good thing he only took my nano.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

what happened to the alarm system?

I know they have one but idk how they were able to get past it.
They had to have had plenty of time to trash the place, beat the dog, and take some stuff

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Somebody broke into my car this morning at 6am and jacked my iPod. Now I gotta get a driverside window.

The same thing happened to me last year too. Good thing he only took my nano.

that sucks bro
I've had my car broken into twice, and recently I just started to keep everything out of sight & keep it clean.
You're lucky to even find a sweater in there.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

what happened to the alarm system?
That and keep your doors locked, even if you're in the suburbs. A gun does no good when you're not home.

don't expect cops to help you either
laugh.gif
they rather be setting upspeed traps than worry about some thieves....took the cops 12 hours to finally get around to coming to my grandpa's house after it was burglarized

i don't care what race you or or if your a male or female. if you break in my house on my watch, your getting a curb sandwich with the wrath that wouldmake derek vinyard proud, and im getting off on self defense too.

Break ins are the reason I moved out of my apt. Dudes broke into my next door neighbors apt and jacked EVERYTHING, even his 52 inch sammy. Then, the next daythey broke into my car. They didnt steal anything but a Yankees cap, but its the principle.

this is no bueno, my family and neighbors got each others back and

we live on a steep hill so it would be tiring to pull somethin off over here.

my neighbors car got broken into but they left the doors unlocked so cant help them there

Lol why do nters think a gun solve everything. I would of said an alarm but you said they already have one.

Originally Posted by Derek916

don't expect cops to help you either
laugh.gif
they rather be setting up speed traps than worry about some thieves....took the cops 12 hours to finally get around to coming to my grandpa's house after it was burglarized
yea cops are pretty much useless in burglury and theft cases.

My moms car got stolen and the only reason they found it was because them dumb-@#$%* crashed it.

Back
Top Bottom