Dealing with buyers overseas Vol: high offer, but is it risky?

moe200069

Supporter
whats up NT,

just a random question.  I'm letting go of a lot of my collection here on NT and ISS (I know, I know, i need to sell them ASAP) and stepping out of the shoe game.  Recently, I've been contacted by a buyer from Australia.  He offered to purchase two pairs, which I'm glad to hear.  However, I'm a little apprehensive about getting into deals with overseas buyers because of potential scammers and so forth.  He's offered to use Paypal, which is good for him because he can file a claim and get his money back if he's scammed.  But I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to protect myself as a seller if I decide to forward with this deal.  Any suggestions NT?

any help would definitely appreciated.

He would not have to protect himself if you dont scam him. If dude pays as a gift paypal would not take part of the money hes sending. You can quickly transfer the money to your bank account.

i hate filling customs forms out and haggling over shipping costs with foriegn buyers and also dealing with the fact that they tend to pull scams at times so i rather lose a few bucks and deal with someone in the country and feel safer then dealing overseas if the money wasn't much of a difference.

Back
Top Bottom