Dear Shoe Addicts! Kindly comment ;)

e8526c46e48ef8ac8e8aa80c2a51bb511aaa4531_r.gif

It's a running shoe. Trying my best to improve. Kindly comment.
smile.gif

Kinda looks more like those toning reebok joints but clean rendering nonetheless. Good job.

Kinda looks more like those toning reebok joints but clean rendering nonetheless. Good job.

Thanks guys for your time to comment on my work. Really appreciate it. Going to try my very best to draw better. Thanks alot
smile.gif

Thanks guys for your time to comment on my work. Really appreciate it. Going to try my very best to draw better. Thanks alot
smile.gif

dang those look nice, u should try and put more traction detail in the outsole. i think they'd look good with some reflective strips along side the stitching, but thats just me.

are u gonna put a logo on em? to me it looks like ur gonna incorporate a swoosh in there, hey u should try to make a matching outfit haha
happy.gif

dang those look nice, u should try and put more traction detail in the outsole. i think they'd look good with some reflective strips along side the stitching, but thats just me.

are u gonna put a logo on em? to me it looks like ur gonna incorporate a swoosh in there, hey u should try to make a matching outfit haha
happy.gif

Haha...never thought of doing a matching outfit but thanks alot for the comment.
smile.gif
Yeap, the traction looks plain. Well, might wanna do something about it. Just thought of roughly drawing a shoe. Might go into details in the future. Need to get used to it first. Thanks again guys!

Haha...never thought of doing a matching outfit but thanks alot for the comment.
smile.gif
Yeap, the traction looks plain. Well, might wanna do something about it. Just thought of roughly drawing a shoe. Might go into details in the future. Need to get used to it first. Thanks again guys!

Back
Top Bottom