Dear Summer : How'd your Summer 2010 go? Best Moment?

My summer was pretty uneventful. I spent most of it at work or in the gym. But in my free time I hung out with some good friends quite a bit. Ended the summer with the Jay/Em concert was a GREAT end to it. Overall it was enjoyable.

My summer was pretty uneventful. I spent most of it at work or in the gym. But in my free time I hung out with some good friends quite a bit. Ended the summer with the Jay/Em concert was a GREAT end to it. Overall it was enjoyable.

best week was last week of august...made most money yet, and smashed 4 chicks in 4 days...

best week was last week of august...made most money yet, and smashed 4 chicks in 4 days...

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by BigPlayCJ

Best summer ever. My girl moved in with me.
laugh.gif
I'ma check back with you next summer my man. see how u feelin
laugh.gif

This summer was alright. Not the best, not the worst.

-Moved to a new house
-Went to Caribbeans
-Mom's wedding party

This summer was alright. Not the best, not the worst.

-Moved to a new house
-Went to Caribbeans
-Mom's wedding party

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by TravisJMU

lets see

2 speeding tickets
underage drinking ticket
and a nice lil felony on my record

man this summer was
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

i can't believe no one else gave this youngin some advice....

mannnnnn it is not
pimp.gif
to get a felony on your record.....if you are under 18 your fine, but if not...felonies stay with you forever......

its get harder and harder to get a job out there these days... its better to not have to check that box on every application "have you committed" a crime and have to explain that everytime to each potentiometer employer..

obvious sarcasm is obvious
Undetectable internet sarcasm is undetectable.

Mine was okay. Better than summer '09.

Originally Posted by TravisJMU

lets see

2 speeding tickets
underage drinking ticket
and a nice lil felony on my record

man this summer was
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

i can't believe no one else gave this youngin some advice....

mannnnnn it is not
pimp.gif
to get a felony on your record.....if you are under 18 your fine, but if not...felonies stay with you forever......

its get harder and harder to get a job out there these days... its better to not have to check that box on every application "have you committed" a crime and have to explain that everytime to each potentiometer employer..

obvious sarcasm is obvious
Undetectable internet sarcasm is undetectable.

Mine was okay. Better than summer '09.

Car Breaking down, paying about $2000 to get it fixed.  Almost getting busted for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Unemployment running out. Not finding a job.  Missing Rock the bells. The summer sucked.  But on a side note: Got to see some family,  Got a new girl,  Taking advantage of what my town has to offer, it still beats summer of '09

Car Breaking down, paying about $2000 to get it fixed.  Almost getting busted for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Unemployment running out. Not finding a job.  Missing Rock the bells. The summer sucked.  But on a side note: Got to see some family,  Got a new girl,  Taking advantage of what my town has to offer, it still beats summer of '09

Dropped 35 lbs, switched assignments at work which reduce my workload by 2/3,finally got a cold AC that works

Dropped 35 lbs, switched assignments at work which reduce my workload by 2/3,finally got a cold AC that works

Great.

I started the beginning of the rest of my life with a good internship at InteractiveOne... RadioOne's internet subsidiary company.

Great.

I started the beginning of the rest of my life with a good internship at InteractiveOne... RadioOne's internet subsidiary company.

Back
Top Bottom