Death in Cartoons we grew up with?

nothing really comes to mind from back in the day.

but the movie "UP" stood out...I doubt little kids picked up on it but it starts out silent, lady has a miscarriage and later on she dies in like the first 5 mins
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

but the movie "UP" stood out...I doubt little kids picked up on it but it starts out silent, lady has a miscarriage and later on she dies in like the first 5 mins
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If the Squidward story is true that's pretty creepy. The pic King Of Chicago posted really bugged me out for a minute.

If the Squidward story is true that's pretty creepy. The pic King Of Chicago posted really bugged me out for a minute.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Mufasa's death was the only one that cut me deep.

Even to this day.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

This.
frown.gif
I also hated how they killed Jean Grey in the Xmen and turned her into The Phoenix. I felt so sorry for Cyclops 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Mufasa's death was the only one that cut me deep.

Even to this day.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

This.
frown.gif
I also hated how they killed Jean Grey in the Xmen and turned her into The Phoenix. I felt so sorry for Cyclops 
frown.gif

I hate to see people say "If _ is true"

It makes me ashamed to be a part of the same community as you.

Use your brain.

I hate to see people say "If _ is true"

It makes me ashamed to be a part of the same community as you.

Use your brain.

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This!  Did not expect that from the Movie. 

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This!  Did not expect that from the Movie. 

as soon as i started reading the squidward post i started thinking of that zelda story. The part with the dead kids just seemed like the writer was going for shock value. 

as soon as i started reading the squidward post i started thinking of that zelda story. The part with the dead kids just seemed like the writer was going for shock value. 

wow this joint is creepy..when i have kids ima make em watch only mighty morphin power rangers
laugh.gif
ahhhhh the good stuff i grew up on
pimp.gif

wow this joint is creepy..when i have kids ima make em watch only mighty morphin power rangers
laugh.gif
ahhhhh the good stuff i grew up on
pimp.gif

I dont get the ed edd and eddy story. I only watched the show like twice so i have no idea of the characters other than these 3.
Someone provide some cliffs ?

And im also baked as hell, can't comprehend @!+%
smile.gif

I dont get the ed edd and eddy story. I only watched the show like twice so i have no idea of the characters other than these 3.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by lol

smile.gif
tumblr_lcd61dVlfy1qbgasao1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by lol

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ground King

Originally Posted by lol

smile.gif

db326624b4f43472236af1cdb385a59801a5650e_t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom