Debunk Mynths about your City/State.....

Originally Posted by Gmbybryant

Santa Clarita, California. It's outside the Valley, and many people believe it to be a minority friendly suburb which is false. It's also advertised as "awesometown" which is false. The drugs you can buy from soccer moms are quite plentiful and good tho.

eek.gif
 Soccer  Moms selling drugs?! what part of  the game is that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by INS

Boston is super racist, mob life.

*it's still racist*

I can confirm this with you as well.. man walking around Boston people always stare at you for no reason and are rude as hell.
I can't tell if people in Boston were racist or just terrible people in general, cause outside of school they treated my white friends like crap too
laugh.gif
My boy had to keep a baseball bat in his trunk cause townies kept messing with him

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

NJ is full of jersey shore characters
30t6p3b.gif

THIS!
And we don't all freakin' fist pump! 
ohwell.gif

NJ has SEVERAL stereotypes, but people don't realize how diverse NJ is

-You got the nastiest, dirtiest cities in America (Clifton, Newark, Camden, etc)
-The you got some of the wealthist suburbs in America in Morris and Bergen county
-Then you got the shore
ohwell.gif

-I try not to leave surburbia when I go home for break

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

NJ is full of jersey shore characters
30t6p3b.gif

THIS!
And we don't all freakin' fist pump! 
ohwell.gif

NJ has SEVERAL stereotypes, but people don't realize how diverse NJ is

-You got the nastiest, dirtiest cities in America (Clifton, Newark, Camden, etc)
-The you got some of the wealthist suburbs in America in Morris and Bergen county
-Then you got the shore
ohwell.gif

-I try not to leave surburbia when I go home for break
Umm... there is nothing wrong with the shore 
grin.gif
 LOL!

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Originally Posted by Yeah

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

minneapolis isn't a tundra, it's 50 degrees out right now.

it's just like any other city. mad hipsters and lots of money is here.

Also the most bike friendly.

Most bike friendly?  Ehhh we have a valid arguement for that one
wink.gif
it is though. there are paths/lanes everywhere.  "greenways" bro.

Originally Posted by blackxme

Houston, TX

-No we aren't all fat
-No we aren't  all idiots
-No we don't ride around on horses and talk with a southern accent

Just to add:
- No, we don't all sip lean., swang, and ride on fo's.

But, why yes, we do have some of the best looking and most variety of women
pimp.gif

-Not everybody in Canada likes hockey, and even less like curling (I hate curling)
-Canada is not a frozen tundra, it was actually above freezing today in Winnipeg
-Winnipeg is not a run down city with no money, we are growing in population and have one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country

Originally Posted by Yeah

Also the most bike friendly.

wink.gif
No. Portland's OD with the bike laws and making this city the 'most friendly.' Greenways? We have those on paved roads now
laugh.gif
There's painted areas in the street for bikes to wait at stop lights.

All in all, it's a hassle now to deal with bikers. The entitlement they feel causes so many problems.

Washington state is not the most depressing place in America. People in Atlanta be pissin me off when they tell me that. Washington is pretty chill

Originally Posted by mfoy23

Washington state is not the most depressing place in America. People in Atlanta be pissin me off when they tell me that. Washington is pretty chill

Rains a lot and thats tied to depressions

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by blackxme

Houston, TX

-No we aren't all fat
-No we aren't  all idiots
-No we don't ride around on horses and talk with a southern accent

Just to add:
- No, we don't all sip lean., swang, and ride on fo's.

But, why yes, we do have some of the best looking and most variety of women
pimp.gif

also we dont have oil well in our back yards
We all dont like rick perry
Austin is more than 6th street .....thank you MTV Real World
Lived in texas all my life and yet to wear a Cowboys hat and boots on the regular

i do say howdy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

Originally Posted by mfoy23

Rains a lot and thats tied to depressions
true, it does to a degree people in the south think we are to commiting suicide, and crying all day.  Personally I like the rain way better then anywhere else its not really heavy and doesnt ruin your day that much.

People from Long Island think Brooklyn is Arkham City, and all white people from there are beaten up and clowned on.

But I think most people from Long Island are racist...

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Seattle doesn't rain that much. NY gets more rain per year than Seattle.

Seattle is not even in the top 25 rainest cities in America

Originally Posted by Noskey

wink.gif
No. Portland's OD with the bike laws and making this city the 'most friendly.' Greenways? We have those on paved roads now
laugh.gif
There's painted areas in the street for bikes to wait at stop lights.

All in all, it's a hassle now to deal with bikers. The entitlement they feel causes so many problems.
we have bike lanes on all the busy streets too.  i'm saying here they take old train tracks and such and turn them into a "greenway" it's for people to commute by bike from the burbs to the city downtown and stuff. it's faster than the road because you barely have to stop. you gotta posse up though to ride on them at night. crackheads have been blasting people with bricks and robbing them.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Austin is......

Jus Lyke Compton.
indifferent.gif

shiiiitt east austin around 12th street and Chicon is rough as hell. you go to rundberg and find any drug, prostitute, and get stabbed all in the same 10 minutes. 
True story. I don't know much about 12th/Chicon being rough as it used to be (I see rich ladies walking their poodles around there at night), but Rundberg is still as sketchy as ever. And I still don't feel easy when going to Dove at night..
don't let indie music blogs/magazines corrupt your view of Austin, bros.

I Live In Texas wrote
Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

indifferent.gif

shiiiitt east austin around 12th street and Chicon is rough as hell. you go to rundberg and find any drug, prostitute, and get stabbed all in the same 10 minutes. 
True story. I don't know much about 12th/Chicon being rough as it used to be (I see rich ladies walking their poodles around there at night), but Rundberg is still as sketchy as ever. And I still don't feel easy when going to Dove at night..
don't let indie music blogs/magazines corrupt your view of Austin, bros.
my momma stay on dove ......like seriously how many car can you fit in the yard/street ....austinites know what im talking about in the hood

Stay OFF of Riverside

Wat yall know bout Tejano ranch
laugh.gif

Juan in a million
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dnaisdaillest

Originally Posted by GSGoonSquad

Originally Posted by dnaisdaillest

There is nothing dangerous about Fairfield. I know a lot of people that have moved from Oakland and Richmond to Fairfield, but dangerous? Nah. Oakland  Richmond, and some parts of Vallejo are bad, Fairfield doesn't even come close.

C'mon B, this coming from someone who deosn't even live there. Sadly we just had a murder a couple days ago. People I went to high school with are dropping like flies. Due to home invasion, shoot outs, people plotting on others and of course just senseless murders. Please. Don't talk about something you know nothing about. It's real.
I graduated from Fairfield High in 1998. Stayed there til 2004 and was just there a few weeks ago for christmas. I heard about the recent shooting, didn't know the guy, but I did know his brother (who incidentally was killed in 1999). Yeah there are a few shootings a year, but I don't think it's that bad. Perhaps I'm out of the loop then. Guess I should be glad that moms is retiring soon and moving to San Diego.
Yeah if you haven't lived out here since '04 than you are certainly out of the loop. It's has gotten a whole lot worse in just the past couple years or so. People are getting there house's broken into, so many people have died in the last couple of years. Shoot outs on the freeway and just all kinds of crazy stuff you wouldn't imagine. Where does your Moms work OP?

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

-Arizona is most certainly a racist state. Both the government and people have racist attitudes.
-Despite the media saying otherwise, we are not all illegal immigrants or conservative white people

You obviously live in Tucson which is a dump and completely different from Metropolitan Phoenix. There is a good amount of illegal immigrants, a lot of conservative white people and it is certainly not a racist state.

Back
Top Bottom