Debunking White Privilege ?

Speaking of jobs, I have a funny feeling that you frequent houses of ill repute, looking for rather very large and powerfully built, extremely dark Nubian goddesses so they can humiliate you while you are completely nude. Perhaps you frequent those places a bit too much, thus the thread. Stop feeling guilty about being white, even though that guilt is well earned. This thread is pure proof of what you are dealing with, a magnificent display of self flagellation. Carry on, people who love a train wreck are amused, obviously.

:rofl: hold this rep my guy

Why do ya'll keep responding to this Titanium troll? This dude said months ago in Canada they learn about black people from rap music. He is not to be taken serious at all.

Nawww stop this. Im from toronto, i dunno what part of canada this *** clown is from but thats complete BS, he dont represent us. I grew up in a multicultural city and neighborhood, i didnt learn about black people from rap.... What kinda idiotic comment is that? Maybe dude from the boonies where they got more animals than people.

What's the point of people responding to people like OP. They've been coming to here for years and pull the same crap.

Op shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone. Another in the long line of NT trolls, and he isn't even that good at trolling 

Why do ya'll keep responding to this Titanium troll? This dude said months ago in Canada they learn about black people from rap music. He is not to be taken serious at all.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I dont know where sckid got that quote from but I cannot recall even typing the words " affirmative action" in my life.
I have never even heard of Barbary pirates and I have zero earthly clue what percentage of whites were ever involved with the slave trade.
Im googling dosee right now to see if its a legit word or a typo

Well answer this.

Are these or are these not yours.

View media item 2234334

:lol:

OP can't be taking serious off the strength of this collection here

Last edited:
Nah his favorite rapper is eminem.

He used to play DDR

Son prolly a beast at super smash bros on GameCube

roll.gif

The existence of white privilege does not mean that there are not disadvantaged white people

I believe Rocky437 is a backup account for TT

Too many similarities with the stupid dog **** that they both post

Last edited:
I believe Rocky437 is a backup account for TT

Bruh... it would be a pretty crafty plan if I made a back up account 8 years before this one.

You must have went to daddy styles detective school :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom