DecemBEARD! 2010.....THE FINALE.

Fresh u feeling jelly son..u held it down with what u had even tho u were slacking with the updates lol but regardless kudos sir.

Epic finale 206 props to u sir.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. lol you guys going in on me...

I posted updates on every other page, not every page
happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For those that shave and line up the top of their beard line on a regular basis... Is it inevitable that your beard will end up looking like this? 
eek.gif

57898562.jpg

3598604270_26ed8845b6.jpg

Looks like Duff's beard line at the top is extremely high, it's damn near above his cheek bone... I def. don't want mine to get like that so I barely line the top up. But real talk, is that natural?

For those that shave and line up the top of their beard line on a regular basis... Is it inevitable that your beard will end up looking like this? 
eek.gif

57898562.jpg

3598604270_26ed8845b6.jpg

Looks like Duff's beard line at the top is extremely high, it's damn near above his cheek bone... I def. don't want mine to get like that so I barely line the top up. But real talk, is that natural?

Nah, Duff is just a caveman. Thats not from lining the beard up.

Although, if youre black and youre lining your beard up every day you might be doing too much. Theres a barber at my shop that lines his beard up almost daily. When he lowers the cheek line on occasion you can still see where the old line was, even though theres no hair there anymore. Essentially it looks like clipper burn, but its been built up over time due to repetition. So you might want to avoid that. (he's light skinned, if that matters)

Although, if youre black and youre lining your beard up every day you might be doing too much. Theres a barber at my shop that lines his beard up almost daily. When he lowers the cheek line on occasion you can still see where the old line was, even though theres no hair there anymore. Essentially it looks like clipper burn, but its been built up over time due to repetition. So you might want to avoid that. (he's light skinned, if that matters)

Yeah in Duff's case its genetics..he is just hairy.

I get lined up every week n I def dont have that duff situation happening..at that point I wouldnt bother getting lined up cuz it will be gone in 5hrs

Yeah in Duff's case its genetics..he is just hairy.

I get lined up every week n I def dont have that duff situation happening..at that point I wouldnt bother getting lined up cuz it will be gone in 5hrs

ThaT Dude, VII, 206...I expect active participation for the thread next year.
I might start a month earlier. August 1st : babyface. 4 months of no shaving : my wife will hate me...
She was smiling when I stepped out the bathroom with a cleaned up beard on January 2nd.
Thanks for any compliments.

-J-

ThaT Dude, VII, 206...I expect active participation for the thread next year.
I might start a month earlier. August 1st : babyface. 4 months of no shaving : my wife will hate me...
She was smiling when I stepped out the bathroom with a cleaned up beard on January 2nd.
Thanks for any compliments.

-J-

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Yes.

You're not supposed to line up everyday. Even though you might not feel/notice the burn it happens especially with Andis. I had no idea back in the day that I was killing my hair, but luckily I was fortunate enough to find out early.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Yes.

You're not supposed to line up everyday. Even though you might not feel/notice the burn it happens especially with Andis. I had no idea back in the day that I was killing my hair, but luckily I was fortunate enough to find out early.

I have to get a picture, but mine will be going straight through until March. Been growing since November.

I have to get a picture, but mine will be going straight through until March. Been growing since November.

Back
Top Bottom