December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

Originally Posted by Funkman

anyone seen anymore lax blazers at any outlets?

i tried calling the 800 number, but they couldn't find any. i remember there was an outlet that had a small sizes last month.

does anyone remember which one it was?

it was STL Mills they were on the hash wall as of sunday only sz 7.5- 8 I think

is STL Mills in seattle??
Can someone please clarify that for me.

St. Louis Mills
5555 St. Louis Mills Blvd.
Ste. 318
Hazelwood, MO 63042

yo texas just shipped out the foams on mon and some today. I think it is real sh*ty that I paid last monday and they just shipped lazy freakin people mush workthere

what is the shipping time of most outlets looking like? i ordered from Carabazon? is that the name? didnt inquire about it at the time so i dont know if bydefault they send out fed ex ground or what

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by Funkman

anyone seen anymore lax blazers at any outlets?

i tried calling the 800 number, but they couldn't find any. i remember there was an outlet that had a small sizes last month.

does anyone remember which one it was?

it was STL Mills they were on the hash wall as of sunday only sz 7.5- 8 I think

is STL Mills in seattle??
Can someone please clarify that for me.

St. Louis Mills
5555 St. Louis Mills Blvd.
Ste. 318
Hazelwood, MO 63042

Thanks!

Originally Posted by typecast3

what is the shipping time of most outlets looking like? i ordered from Carabazon? is that the name? didnt inquire about it at the time so i dont know if by default they send out fed ex ground or what
lol cabazon, fedex ground is default.... should be like 4-5 days maybe more now cause of holidays

Wasn't it rumored that the CDP IVs and maybe even the IIIs would not be hitting the outlets?

^key word "rumor"...if premier 23s hit outlets,I see no reason why IIIs and IVs won't hit and they were mass produced compared to premier23s..maybe I'm wrong,who knows

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^key word "rumor"...if premier 23s hit outlets,I see no reason why IIIs and IVs won't hit and they were mass produced compared to premier 23s..maybe I'm wrong,who knows
Those hit outlets?
eek.gif

^yes,awhile back,I believe 8 pairs,and all went to employees, they never hit the floor..every sneaker has a bgrade,no sneaker is ever made perfectly..so for astatement like "3s and 4s will not hit outlets" is pretty bold...I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^key word "rumor"...if premier 23s hit outlets,I see no reason why IIIs and IVs won't hit and they were mass produced compared to premier 23s..maybe I'm wrong,who knows
Those hit outlets?
eek.gif

Yea a few titaniums hit outlet but naturaly employees snatched them befor they hit the floor I still ain't got my dime mag yet Good lookin out on the slammag also I just signed up for it

would be so sick to pick a pair of titaniums up at outlets

even the HOH pe jordan 8s hit outlets to my knowledge

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

Yo Poofyo101, wheres my refund you owe me?

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

nerd.gif
^

... CDP 11/12 on pickyourshoes.com $459.99
eyes.gif

I'm not mad at PYS because it's somebody stupid enough to pay that much for them
I'll be at a few hood spots on the 20th. Retail or less for ya boy

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Went to North Bend outlet last night and there really wasn't much there. Saw a pair of AM97s and XV SE. Some Soldier IIs as well.

Size/color/price on the AM97s?

Oh also, Loveland CO had these:

nike-huarache-08-quickstrike-white-purple-black-main.jpg
$34.99 plenty of pairs but didn't check sizes. I should've copped but I can't do purple.
What store is that? Is it in Colorado or what?

I tried to do a store search, but nothing came up.

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

roll.gif

Damn poof, you are a scammer afterall huh?

Well after my fourth attempt to get through to someone @ ROUND ROCK, TX. I found out that I will not receive any Foams & that my credit card info wasmisplaced.

I must say that in all my transactions with Nike, this was by far the WORST customer service I have ever received. Twice I was told that the store manager wastoo busy & would return my call later that evening. NO call back TWICE. Claiming my CC# did not verify, but it worked at two other outlets the same day& one on the following day. According to Mastercard, no temporary authorization was ever attempted.

There is something fishy going on at Round Rock. I hope they never get a hot pair of shoes again! Better yet, Nike will close your sorry excuse for an outletstore.

If anyone else had a similar experience with this store, I would love to hear about what happened to them. If you would like to vent, I have a 12-pack ofCoors Light Chillin'

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Went to North Bend outlet last night and there really wasn't much there. Saw a pair of AM97s and XV SE. Some Soldier IIs as well.

Size/color/price on the AM97s?

Oh also, Loveland CO had these:

nike-huarache-08-quickstrike-white-purple-black-main.jpg
$34.99 plenty of pairs but didn't check sizes. I should've copped but I can't do purple.
What store is that? Is it in Colorado or what?

I tried to do a store search, but nothing came up.

From the Nike.com Store Locater, and yes, CO is the abbreviation for our lovely mountainous state of Colorado:

Loveland
5704 McWhinney Blvd
Loveland, CO 80538

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

Well after my fourth attempt to get through to someone @ ROUND ROCK, TX. I found out that I will not receive any Foams & that my credit card info was misplaced.

I must say that in all my transactions with Nike, this was by far the WORST customer service I have ever received. Twice I was told that the store manager was too busy & would return my call later that evening. NO call back TWICE. Claiming my CC# did not verify, but it worked at two other outlets the same day & one on the following day. According to Mastercard, no temporary authorization was ever attempted.

There is something fishy going on at Round Rock. I hope they never get a hot pair of shoes again! Better yet, Nike will close your sorry excuse for an outlet store.

If anyone else had a similar experience with this store, I would love to hear about what happened to them. If you would like to vent, I have a 12-pack of Coors Light Chillin'
Never worked retail?

They're just shoes. It's not like they took you off a vital organ recipient list.

Thanks Leron, I was looking at the old version and I just googled Nike Factory and Loveland and it came up.

Appreciate the help and the notice in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom