December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

Well after my fourth attempt to get through to someone @ ROUND ROCK, TX. I found out that I will not receive any Foams & that my credit card info was misplaced.

I must say that in all my transactions with Nike, this was by far the WORST customer service I have ever received. Twice I was told that the store manager was too busy & would return my call later that evening. NO call back TWICE. Claiming my CC# did not verify, but it worked at two other outlets the same day & one on the following day. According to Mastercard, no temporary authorization was ever attempted.

There is something fishy going on at Round Rock. I hope they never get a hot pair of shoes again! Better yet, Nike will close your sorry excuse for an outlet store.

If anyone else had a similar experience with this store, I would love to hear about what happened to them. If you would like to vent, I have a 12-pack of Coors Light Chillin'
Never worked retail?

They're just shoes. It's not like they took you off a vital organ recipient list.
actually, i tried to place an order w/ the Round Rock, TX outlet the other day and the manager called back and left me a voice mail saying theshipping address i provided doesn't match the billing address on my cc

i called and verified that they had my information correct

i was gonna try to use my mom's cc but she wasn't around so i told them not to worry

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Loveland, CO

af107_lo_blk_mze_wht_10.jpg
$39.99 FSR (these have been there for probably 18 months)

dunk_hi_neut_wht_lchar_10.jpg
$34.99 FSR

nike-flight-89-brown.jpg
$19.99, didn't check sizes but I bet there are plenty
anyone still got these dunks in a 13- 14?

Originally Posted by OL WHOADIE BASTARD

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Well after my fourth attempt to get through to someone @ ROUND ROCK, TX. I found out that I will not receive any Foams & that my credit card info was misplaced.

I must say that in all my transactions with Nike, this was by far the WORST customer service I have ever received. Twice I was told that the store manager was too busy & would return my call later that evening. NO call back TWICE. Claiming my CC# did not verify, but it worked at two other outlets the same day & one on the following day. According to Mastercard, no temporary authorization was ever attempted.

There is something fishy going on at Round Rock. I hope they never get a hot pair of shoes again! Better yet, Nike will close your sorry excuse for an outlet store.

If anyone else had a similar experience with this store, I would love to hear about what happened to them. If you would like to vent, I have a 12-pack of Coors Light Chillin'
Never worked retail?

They're just shoes. It's not like they took you off a vital organ recipient list.
actually, i tried to place an order w/ the Round Rock, TX outlet the other day and the manager called back and left me a voice mail saying the shipping address i provided doesn't match the billing address on my cc

i called and verified that they had my information correct

i was gonna try to use my mom's cc but she wasn't around so i told them not to worry

So I waited a week for the foams and nothing came so i figure ill give them a call and they said my address was incorrect but somehow they were able to savemy pair and got it shipped out today. So i hope the foams will show up eventually. I guess alot of people had the same problem with them...i'll have tothink twice before i order from them again.

got my foams from san marcos yesterday no problems......thanks to paul and the shipping dept...must have called 4 days in a row to make sure my order wentthrough and to get a confirmation number....

got my foams today also from... san marcos today... really really good service over there... big ups to Scott for holding my pair!

Originally Posted by auright

please do those surveys on the receipt for those of you who got the foams.

i order a pair of shoes the other day and the guy over the phone told me to do the survey

thanks to whoever sent me the nike f&f card, it came late (today) as opposed to the weekend when i could have used it, i dont know who sent it because theone person i asked said they didnt send it due to the time constraint of transit and the expiration of the sale. but thanks anyways!! nice to know there arenice people out on NT still!!

^the survey code is on the receit,it tells you what to do...use the code,fill out survey,and maybe you'll win the $500 card lol..woodbur nis shipping outmy foams today after some confusion,and I'm glad to see people gettin there dime magz..good looks to maldonado with the info
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ordered my slamtoday also,good looks

Got my foams today but im not satified at all with the pair they gave me. Im getting rid of it for what i paid if anybodys interested. Size 9

and oh yeah good looking on that Slam Sub.

naw, i got my two pair yesterday. had no probs, i never got an email with my tracking info like they said i would, so i just called and asked for my trackingnumber and they gave to me w/ no probs.

2 nice pair of foams in a big brown nike box was waiting for me from Fedex.

pimp.gif

Zoom Flight Premium: $34.99 or $39.99with decent sizes
Zoom Flight 5: $29.99 with decent sizes butgoing fast
Vintage Dunk Hi: $34.99, 1/2 bin
Vintage Dunk Hi: $24.99, 1/2 bin
Air Tech Challenge II: $34.99 I think, 1/2bin
Max Penny: $29.99, almost sold out
Flight 89: $39.99, Full Bin, new
Dunk Low Premium: $49.99 I think, full bin
Dunk Hi Premium: $59.99, full bin
Dunk Trainer lo: $39.99, Full bin
Dunk Hi Premium: $59.99, full bin
Court Force Hi Premium: $39.99, 1/2 bin
Cortez 06: $39.99 Full Bin ( also had Blk/Red)
Classic BW: $49.99 1/2 bin
Zoom turf trainer: $34.99, 1/2 Bin
Max Sensation ( Chris Webber ): $39.99 1/2bin
AJF5: $74.99 1/2 bin

Phone Number is (773) 846-5460. They have a good selection of Team Jordan Footwear, but no retros and none on the way the manager said. Pretty Sweet Jordanapparel as well. They had two Jordan jackets cheap too. A leather one with the Jordan XV Laser footprint designs all over it and was fur lined. Dude said itretailed for like $1100, now $100. The other one was another Black Cat jacket, looked like a letter jacket, leather sleeves, wool chest, also $100.

Originally Posted by Grailman911

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Loveland, CO

af107_lo_blk_mze_wht_10.jpg
$39.99 FSR (these have been there for probably 18 months)

dunk_hi_neut_wht_lchar_10.jpg
$34.99 FSR

nike-flight-89-brown.jpg
$19.99, didn't check sizes but I bet there are plenty
anyone still got these dunks in a 13- 14?
Jackson NJ had a FSR as of Sunday....$34.99 I think give them a call....Please dial 411 or google (Jackson Premium Outlets Jackson NJ) because Ido not have the number

Guys were is the cheapest place I can get the flight 96's in the black/royal and grey?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

naw, i got my two pair yesterday. had no probs, i never got an email with my tracking info like they said i would, so i just called and asked for my tracking number and they gave to me w/ no probs.

2 nice pair of foams in a big brown nike box was waiting for me from Fedex.

pimp.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/134302

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom