December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by fijizzle

Damn the 11/12 CDP sold out on PYS.com for $450 a pop? This pack seems like it's going to be harder to obtain than I thought. Good luck to all of us(that want to own this pack).
People are sippin' the kool-aid on this release. All the dedicated heads seem to be saying there will be plenty to go around for retail onrelease day. I wouldn't trip.

Originally Posted by Grailman911

wat does bin mean?

buy it now
or are you referring to the outlet post that referred to "full bin/half bin"?
Im assuming they mean have a "rack" or half "fsr"?

IdontknowIjustworkhere.

somebody a few pages back said their FootAction has 30+ of size 12's in the 11/12 pack. I wouldnt sweat it one bit on release day.

Damn the 11/12 CDP sold out on PYS.com for $450 a pop? This pack seems like it's going to be harder to obtain than I thought. Good luck to all of us(that want to own this pack).
It could be that they are testing the waters and just put up 1 FSR or maybe they just pulled them and are waiting for the madness that will ensuethat weekend when people can't get em at Eastbay.com or NDC.

damn i would so cop the Air Max 90 360 but need to buy wisely...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LeronJames

People are sippin' the kool-aid on this release. All the dedicated heads seem to be saying there will be plenty to go around for retail on release day. I wouldn't trip.
People are going to be pissed if/when some b-grades make their way to the outlets. I agree it's a dope pack, but I'm just not willing todrop $310 on some kicks. I haven't had any Js in a minute anyway.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

It was two pairs, you're mad for no reason.

I'm actually not mad AT ALL. Like I said, I have NO INTEREST in the shoes. I was simply stating my opinion in the situation. Just because YOU don't agree with me does not make me 'mad'.

He explained himself, and yeah I guess I understand his stance on it. I may not agree with it, but oh well life moves on. Dude has been an asset to this thread from the beginning and I appreciate that.

glad you understand.....

you dont agree.. so what should i have done?

if you bought a shoe to play basketball, didnt like the way they felt on you, instead of me going to my local nike outlet and returning them... i sold them tosome people who needed them...

i don't see the big f'n deal people.

so cause im a MOD im not allowed to buy a pair of shoes and sell them?

smh.gif

Anywho, finally found the all black Huarache 08's in my size. a Nike Outlet in Nevada. only 34.99 and even let me use my 10% military discount.
WHICH IS ANOTHER BASKETBALL SHOE, since i am looking for a new pair of shoes to hoop in.

How did they let you use a military discount? Over the phone?

I just now got the worker to get my order going for the Foams. Outlets must be busy. I didn't know they couldn't take gift cards over the phone, I knowfor a fact other Nike retailers do that, or at least have done that.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

How did they let you use a military discount? Over the phone?

I just now got the worker to get my order going for the Foams. Outlets must be busy. I didn't know they couldn't take gift cards over the phone, I know for a fact other Nike retailers do that, or at least have done that.

yeah, i just asked him did the military discount work over the phone and he was like...
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
, ill give you the 10% off, no prob.
i was like
smokin.gif

Here is a Round Rock update.

af107_pre_m90.jpg

FSR - 49.99

dunk_lo_barq_rustic.jpg

FSR - 14.99

The also had white/white and suede grey/purple flight 89 for 39.99

I picked up a sz 11 foamposite from round rock also, i dont think they have anymore. Got it for 64.99

Round Rock (512) 868-9511

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

It could be that they are testing the waters and just put up 1 FSR or maybe they just pulled them and are waiting for the madness that will ensue that weekend when people can't get em at Eastbay.com or NDC.
I hope you're right, dude. **crosses fingers**

Just got my pair of the ZF 95s in. I have to say I don't understand why I didn't get two pairs from the jump.

Anyone see the Blk/White joints around still? Size 11? I planned on calling today, but work had me too damn busy. Any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

It was two pairs, you're mad for no reason.

I'm actually not mad AT ALL. Like I said, I have NO INTEREST in the shoes. I was simply stating my opinion in the situation. Just because YOU don't agree with me does not make me 'mad'.

He explained himself, and yeah I guess I understand his stance on it. I may not agree with it, but oh well life moves on. Dude has been an asset to this thread from the beginning and I appreciate that.

glad you understand.....

you dont agree.. so what should i have done?

if you bought a shoe to play basketball, didnt like the way they felt on you, instead of me going to my local nike outlet and returning them... i sold them to some people who needed them...

i don't see the big f'n deal people.

so cause im a MOD im not allowed to buy a pair of shoes and sell them?

smh.gif
eh i dont care about you reselling but why not just return them to the store?

^ he would have to go there and he may not be close to an outlet...plus they dont refund shipping.... and why not make a few bucks

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Air Max 90 Chicago $24.99 (30 pairs)
315728-441.jpg
FSR left
My pair just came today (only took 2days) and i swear my eyes had an orgasm
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I really like am90s and i knew these would be hot but these just turned into instant GRAILS! Good God they are more beautiful then I could everimagine. *sniff* I love you bro!
happy.gif

^^Those avail still? I was hopin to wait it out for kobe 3s in all black but id settle for those for new ball sneakers.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

^^Those avail still? I was hopin to wait it out for kobe 3s in all black but id settle for those for new ball sneakers.
You can try the GA outlet again. I'm not sure though as someone (I think memphisboi) called GA but they told him 51.99

Edit:

Try the Vegas outlet. Memphisboi just scooped a pair for 34.99. He said it on the last page I believe.

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Air Max 90 Chicago $24.99 (30 pairs)
315728-441.jpg
FSR left
My pair just came today (only took 2days) and i swear my eyes had an orgasm
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I really like am90s and i knew these would be hot but these just turned into instant GRAILS! Good God they are more beautiful then I could ever imagine. *sniff* I love you bro!
happy.gif
mad.gif
Hopefully mine arrives tomorrow. I ordered these at sametime I ordered the huaraches (last friday) but from a different outlet.

on_line.gif
durty pancakes if your getting the same ones i did you just might cry.
Tear.jpg
their that beautiful
Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ he would have to go there and he may not be close to an outlet...plus they dont refund shipping.... and why not make a few bucks
Exactly. Memph, I understand the hypocrisy in the whole situation, but people, understand his current situation:
1. He has a mouth to feed plus its Christmas time. He could have easily been greedy, bought 10, And super duper flipped them but he didn't. So you want himto tell his daughter "Sorry baby girl. Instead of flipping some shoes for you that i cant wear I had to stay honest to Nike Talk and i cant afford thatBarbie you always wanted. He's a $5 Starbucks card."????
2. It's only shoes (2 pairs at that. Oh no! *sarcasm*) and he made like 15bucks off them when he could have eaisly sold them for 130? Big whoop. Be happy he's not a die hard reseller.
He did what he had to do and he did it with family in mind
smile.gif

People, no, NikeTalkers, LET IT GO.
2621897620_d2d8eff545.jpg

Orlando Premium Outlets
8200 Vineland Avenue
Orlando, FL 32821

AJF12 LS - $64.99 - FSR

77216845235432c1e639b01aa586748d77341e22.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom