December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by LeronJames

I feel spoiled from the holiday sales. I'm seeing the prices in Memphisbois' updates and feeling kinda shocked at zf96 for 69.99 "on clearance" and jordan fusions back to $129.99.
Honestly you shouldn't feel like that...Memp should be able to confirm or deny this..but the newer outlets (which appears this is from thedisplays) did not do as big or any sale price reductions like the exisiting outlets....I have Ghetto Gardens (Jersey Gardens), Flemington (New), Jersey Shore(New), Jackson, andWoodbury close to me....Gardens, Jackson, and Woodbury have (had) tons of crazy fresh prices, Flemington and Jackson are still selling kicksfor $100+.....for new stock check the new joints, for clearence go with the OG's...

For example I believe that Ghetto Gardens has those yellow and black lights for either $19 or $29....they have them for i believe $39.99

hi i was wondering i live in ny and they have some sneakers in orlando that i want how do i go about getting them do i call and place a order and they willship it out i wasn't really sure and do u have to talk to somebody specifically in order to do the shipping thanks

Originally Posted by sensation87

Only size 13 and 14 in those purple zoom bb 1s.
grin.gif

Thanks for the update anyway.
thanks memph ordered a size 14... this post is so bad for me man i cant pass up a good deal!

Originally Posted by rnoory

hi i was wondering i live in ny and they have some sneakers in orlando that i want how do i go about getting them do i call and place a order and they will ship it out i wasn't really sure and do u have to talk to somebody specifically in order to do the shipping thanks
yes...

Does anyone know the style number of the Jordan 6 cleats pictured on memphisboi's update? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by lildrew112

Does anyone know the style number of the Jordan 6 cleats pictured on memphisboi's update? Thanks in advance.
nope but just call and ask them to read it off the box for u

thanks to those who called.

I was busy at work and they took my phone away (cell was in car).

(sagesport)My store has white stealth 23s for $100...your total will be around 114($7 shipping,$7 SC tax) they are open from 10-8 pm...I'm giving y'allfair warning I'm posting this on NT in about a hour...number is (864)-487-3516

IS IT WORTH GOING TO JEFFERSONVILLE TOMORROW? anyone been recently? i'd say i find something there like 25% of the time that makes it worth it.

Back
Top Bottom