December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Activerideshop.com has 40% off today with promo code NEWYEAR40 (excludes nike SB and Vans)
There are a few deals on Nixon Watches, Stussy and LRG gear along with a bunch of other skate brands.

Happy New Year.

loxley4life-- thanks for the heads up on the 11/12 restock two days ago. I just got my shipping confirmation e-mail.

There was no need to quote all those pictures just to ask about a specific size
smh.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

There was no need to quote all those pictures just to ask about a specific size
smh.gif

I know right.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

NDC has a restock of the Lebron VI Chalk Edition.

yeah, i saw that this morning on swoosh, i added the 11 to my cart, went to check out....... said DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, THE SIZE 11 SI NOW OUT OF STOCK.
indifferent.gif

^ If it works for you

I personally don't think so. Maybe $200 for the pack would be a good deal, but you can still find that pack floating around for less than retail

I have seen the XVII & V CDP for $149.99. Saving cash so I am still not picking it up. & that's a heck of a deal!!

Originally Posted by bmoore34

I have seen the XVII & V CDP for $149.99. Saving cash so I am still not picking it up. & that's a heck of a deal!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
cop me a pair? lol....thats amazing

Originally Posted by bmoore34

where do you guys see deals like these? thanks!

They still have the 8/15 3/20, 1/22, 5/18. Yes they ship, but I don't think the $200 is good online, or over the phone. You can call and ask though.www.ubiqlife.com. If not, let me know your size, and I'd be happy to pick it up and send it to you for Retail + Shipping.

Walked around the NYC today.. Found some cool stuff/prices... CDP 5/18 , 1/22 & 2/21 $160 - $130 & CDP 3/20s were under $200.. Also found some Nikesnowboarding boots thought was interesting.

Originally Posted by joeysole

Walked around the NYC today.. Found some cool stuff/prices... CDP 5/18 , 1/22 & 2/21 $160 - $130 & CDP 3/20s were under $200.. Also found some Nike snowboarding boots thought was interesting.
man stores in chicago were selling just the 3s and 4s for less than $150 but nobody had em in a 14... this sucks!

Walked around the NYC today.. Found some cool stuff/prices... CDP 5/18 , 1/22 & 2/21 $160 - $130 & CDP 3/20s were under $200.. Also found some Nike snowboarding boots thought was interesting.
What spot had the 3/20's for under 2?

^Niketown had 'em for $185 for a couple weeks, check your local, although it's probably a bit late to find sizes...

where in NYC? i need those 5/18 in sz 10.5 thanks in advance for the cdp in ubiq philly, only the one at gallery has the cdp, i copped the last 10.5 3/20, theystill got sz 11 as i know

update from nike outlet in anthem, az

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

NOT A SINGLE JORDAN SHOE NOT ON THE HASH WALL

THEY DID HAVE THESE......

TRIED TO FIND PIC BUT COULDNT

ALL NAVY BLUE PATTENT AF1'S (NO SWOOSH)

AIR FORCE 23'S (UTAH JAZZ COLORS)

AND A LOT OF JB CLOTHING ON SALE........

IT BASICALLY SUMS UP AZ....NOTHING HERE

Back
Top Bottom