December 21, 2012

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
If you fools really believe this stuff. Harold Camping would like a word with you.

QFT, the worst part is they try to act like it;s something to look foward to. Don't project that fear and ignorance on to the rest of us. If you want the world to end why wait till Dec, 2012. KILL YOURSELF NOW!!!

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by E3LAL

They did not predict that the world would end.  It is the end of one of their calendars.  By their estimations, we still have over a billion years to live.
I am disappoint. 
tired.gif
roll.gif
What, you don't want to live like this?

Jetsons.jpg

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Those that ignore the signs will be the first to die. It has been ordained.
That's not fair, why can't people who believe in this nonsense be the first to die? Why are these idiots tryna project their Ls on everyone else?

Honestly I don't care when the world ends just let it end after I get my degree. At least I get out of paying loans.

Don't believe it, but would be cool if something spectacular happens. Spectacularly good that is.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by E3LAL

They did not predict that the world would end.  It is the end of one of their calendars.  By their estimations, we still have over a billion years to live.
I am disappoint. 
tired.gif
roll.gif
What, you don't want to live like this?

Jetsons.jpg
Lowkey was looking forward to that jetson lifestyle

how is it gonna end tho? blow up? aliens? *paging g14* 
nerd.gif

to be fair, '99 was Y2K....not the end of the world. The computers were supposed to reset and cause havoc. 

Just gonna sit on my porch and not a damn will be given as the day will be just a regular day.
pimp.gif

I don't believe anything will happen regarding ppl misinterpreting the Mayans calendar stopping at that date but it'd be a perfect opportunity for a supervillain to send the world in to chaos
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ people that believe this.

Y'all are going to feel stupid when December 21 passes,

First 2000, then 666, now this? What's next?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom