December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

U guys are sexy

Take off the T and that’s the NT belt.
AEW_TNT_Championship_Belt.jpeg

Stadium Stampede match was entertaining.

Ortiz lowkey the MVP.

"Count that, he's dead!" :lol:

Him cautiously entering the 3ft deep pool because he can't swim. :lol:

Sammy being the whipping boy throughout the match.

I have seen a few folks online say this for years but why do yall feel Mrs. Hart shpuld "just let WWE put Owen into the HOF?"

Case Case I think you have mentioned this before right?

I have seen a few folks online say this for years but why do yall feel Mrs. Hart shpuld "just let WWE put Owen into the HOF?"

Case Case I think you have mentioned this before right?

I've talked about when we've had the conversation..I think he should be in..I feel it'd more for the fans more than anything..But I think it would be nice for his kids too..Even if they don't agree with it (which is because their mom tells them to)..

Martha should put the responsibility on WWE's shoulders..Tell them they can induct him but only if they make a sizable contribution to the Owen Hart Foundation..Let her have input into the video package they play and what is said in it..She gets final approval..That way if he never goes in, then it just makes Vince/Hunter/Steph/WWE look really bad (not that they care)..

I've talked about when we've had the conversation..I think he should be in..I feel it'd more for the fans more than anything..But I think it would be nice for his kids too..Even if they don't agree with it (which is because their mom tells them to)..

Martha should put the responsibility on WWE's shoulders..Tell them they can induct him but only if they make a sizable contribution to the Owen Hart Foundation..Let her have input into the video package they play and what is said in it..She gets final approval..That way if he never goes in, then it just makes Vince/Hunter/Steph/WWE look really bad (not that they care)..
So after watching the documentary, I thought about this. I never really cared if he was in or not to because the WWF HOF is what it is, a joke. but I hear this conversation a lot.

We don't know if the family has spoken to WWE about making a deal (I doubt that would be made public), so we don't know if she tried to get some sort of payment from WWE when it comes to making $ off his likeness. So we also don't know if WWE agreed/denied her "offer."

I feel it'd more for the fans more than anything.

As far as the fans are concerned, I personally don't think the fans are owed anything when it comes to this. I've never understood that angle.

So questions,

1. Looking at it from her POV, if I were here, why would I want WWE to to have Owen recognized at this event when my family wouldn't see a dime of that money? The HOF Event will sell thousands of tickets and what would they HArts get from that?

2. As far as his kids are concerned, what exactly are they getting from Owen being in/out of the HOF?

Last edited:
So after watching the documentary, I thought about this. I never really cared if he was in or not to because the WWF HOF is what it is, a joke. but I hear this conversation a lot.

We don't know if the family has spoken to WWE about making a deal (I doubt that would be made public), so we don't know if she tried to get some sort of payment from WWE when it comes to making $ off his likeness. So we also don't know if WWE agreed/denied her "offer."

As far as the fans are concerned, I personally don't think the fans are owed anything when it comes to this. I've never understood that angle.

So questions,

1. Looking at it from her POV, if I were here, why would I want WWE to to have Owen recognized at this event when my family wouldn't see a dime of that money? The HOF Event will sell thousands of tickets and what would they HArts get from that?

2. As far as his kids are concerned, what exactly are they getting from Owen being in/out of the HOF?

I never said the fans are owed anything..I said it's more for the fans than anything..

1. Well she could let him be inducted w/the stipulation that WWE gives all profits from the Owen HOF merch ( which they make a lot of..The bigger the star the more merch options they make) going to the OHF..If they aren't all about money and more about doing charity (which is how they portray themselves) then she should allow it..

2. I think it'd be great for the kids to get to see everyone that loved their father come together on 1 night and tell some Owen stories (word to Road Dogg)..I assume (cause it's kinda how it came across) that they don't like the wrestling business and I understand that..But their dad had more friends than probably anyone in the business and what kids wouldn't want to hear those old stories about their dad from people who loved him the most (excluding family of course)..

Back
Top Bottom