December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Case Case

Yea when you say it is More/Most for the fans, that is why I say the Fans Aren't Owed anything because I think they should be the last party in all of this to be considered.

The family can be about charity and still want their respective cut from WWE if they are going to induct their dead father/husband and make tens of thousands from the gate of the event. That doesn't make them any less about charity, they just don't want WWE to be in a position to still make money off of something they caused.

I don't think that is asking for too much at all.

I guess I just can't agree with Martha being made to look like she is withholding something from the world because she doesn't want the Evil Empire to monetize off of her dead husband.

Just wild how she is always looked at as the villain in this case.

Case Case

Yea when you say it is More/Most for the fans, that is why I say the Fans Aren't Owed anything because I think they should be the last party in all of this to be considered.

The family can be about charity and still want their respective cut from WWE if they are going to induct their dead father/husband and make tens of thousands from the gate of the event. That doesn't make them any less about charity, they just don't want WWE to be in a position to still make money off of something they caused.

I don't think that is asking for too much at all.

I guess I just can't agree with Martha being made to look like she is withholding something from the world because she doesn't want the Evil Empire to monetize off of her dead husband.

Just wild how she is always looked at as the villain in this case.

Why should they get a cut from the gate though?..Does anyone else who's inducted, or their families, get a cut of the gate?..I've never heard of this happening when it comes to the WWE HOF..I could be totally wrong though..

I don't look at Martha as a villain at all..It's 100% her right as the widow to not allow Owen to be inducted..I see her side and the other side of the coin..I honestly don't know what I'd do in her shoes..But as an outsider looking in I'd say allow him to be inducted..

Why should they get a cut from the gate though?..Does anyone else who's inducted, or their families, get a cut of the gate?.
Who else has WWE directly killed while on air? Owen's situation is unlike any other wrestler's situation so we can't really compare the situation to anyone.

Who else has WWE directly killed while on air? Owen's situation is unlike any other wrestler's situation so we can't really compare the situation to anyone.
But they already got 18,000,000 dollars..Now they need part of the gate while everyone else ever doesn’t? That’d make the Hats look extra bad

I like those little burnt cheese spots she has on her neck/chest.

gucci3.png

Back
Top Bottom