December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

GP looks like a got damn fool with that "Competition Bronzer" on.

Can we have a conversation about Dominick Mysterio?

It is wild that ANYONE is making their ACTUAL debut at a Major PPV, let alone in a featured match on the card.

I know people love and respect his father but some folks HAVE to be in their feelings about him "taking up a spot."

I hope he passes the test.

Peyton Roycist
hhh4.png

GP looks like a got damn fool with that "Competition Bronzer" on.

Can we have a conversation about Dominick Mysterio?

It is wild that ANYONE is making their ACTUAL debut at a Major PPV, let alone in a featured match on the card.

I know people love and respect his father but some folks HAVE to be in their feelings about him "taking up a spot."

I hope he passes the test.
I've never understood the whole competition bronzer thing. Looks dumb as hell.

I'm assuming there is going to be major chicaneries involved in the Rollins/Dominic match. He's def taking up a spot though.

I've never understood the whole competition bronzer thing. Looks dumb as hell.

I'm assuming there is going to be major chicaneries involved in the Rollins/Dominic match. He's def taking up a spot though.
IN short, the darker your skin the more your muscle definition shows.

Yea, I am reading it isn't even being presented as a wrestling match but a FIGHT.

This Braun/Bray story boring :lol: time to get the title off of him.
Asuka getting two matches when they could easily give that spot to someone who could take that L :smh: they for sure losing the tag titles at payback or after so they can set up finally the match against them at Survivor Series.

Back
Top Bottom