December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Man, I am about to upload this conversation about InterGender Wrestling. I really want yall to hear Lance Storm speak on this. He is offering a different perspective than MOST people use when arguing for/against it.

Whoever listens, feel free to comment.

XbTmKUj.gif

ndIaFyP.gif

Good show today highlighting this Tweet

D deleted

I commented on this and got attacked by the SJWs/Dudes sucking up to women in the hopes they can tough their boobies..People got all kinds of butt hurt over me saying women were weaker than men and it's too unbelievable to think a woman, when all things are level, can beat a man..

I commented on this and got attacked by the SJWs/Dudes sucking up to women in the hopes they can tough their boobies..People got all kinds of butt hurt over me saying women were weaker than men and it's too unbelievable to think a woman, when all things are level, can beat a man..

Of course, people aren't able to have a civil conversation on this topic. I suggest listening to the show if you can though Big Case.

Post some of the Tweets you saw

About to rewatch Darkside of the Ring.

Which one was your favorite episode? Doesn't matter which season.

😂😂

Who?? I need names on this.

Man, I am about to upload this conversation about InterGender Wrestling. I really want yall to hear Lance Storm speak on this. He is offering a different perspective than MOST people use when arguing for/against it.

Whoever listens, feel free to comment.

Reporting you to Meltzer right now...say goodbye to your Observer subscription

is this the new japanese wrestling you all be talking about? 🤔

That is DDT.

That is where Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi wrestled BlowUp Dolls.

"DDT became one of the top promotions in Japanese indie wrestling by creating a unique sports entertainment style, often parodying WWE, with a Japanese puroresu flair to the matches. DDT has had agreements with various MMA and professional wrestling promotions around the world.[citation needed] DDT's biggest event is Peter Pan, held each year since 2009.

In January 2020, DDT's parent company CyberAgent purchased Pro Wrestling Noah, with DDT's executives taking over Noah's operations and Noah's content appearing on DDT's streaming service.[2]"

The main characters are Naoto Azuma and Takuma Fujii, two young pro wrestlers. They were trainees at a small wrestling organization called Zipangu pro wrestling, but it wound up getting crushed by the wicked pro wrestling organization Tiger's den. In retaliation, Naoto trains at the base of Mt. Fuji and becomes the new tiger mask, and Takuma meanwhile deliberately joins Tiger's den and becomes Tiger the dark. The legacy left behind by the original Tiger mask is inherited by a new wrestler

Tiger Mask W - Watch on Crunchyroll https://www.crunchyroll.com/tiger-mask-w

Back
Top Bottom