December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

They didn't have an image of that on reddit?

1598150867334.gif

But you’ve [rightfully] complained about Cody winning all these matches, so now you’re basically back pedaling like Earl Thomas
Right, it’s not about Cody being bad in the ring. It’s about his booking and his character. He’s changing his reasoning to fit his narrative. He’s 100% trolling.

NXT has been awful at booking face champions. Looks like they share something in common with the main roster. It’s all about the heels

Lee is better in the chase, they can put together a big program with these two for a few months.

Lee has a legit dance partner, good story could be told. Add in the legit shoulder separation angle. Could take this feud to the end of the year.

Anyone saying Kross getting the chip was too fast... who else is a credible main heel right now? Gargano? Nope. Finn could have been, but they made him a tweeter face. Screwed that up. Ciampa, Dunne, and Dexter are all faces. They just finished the Cole program, you supposed to restart that again? Going into the next round... Lee beats Kross, who is left? I guess Pat McAffee is available.

Kross getting the win just put him as a legit heel main eventer and a threat to Lee.

I have personally never seen Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee say anything bad about Cody in the ring

Because he's talented in the ring.

I believe it may have been Case Case but Cody is this generations Jeff Jarrett and there's nothing wrong with that but how does he have 5 people walk with h and still comes out being the Justin Gabriel of the group.

But you’ve [rightfully] complained about Cody winning all these matches, so now you’re basically back pedaling like Earl Thomas

Show me where I said his in-ring work sucked, though.

And all I said is how Cody is winning with outside help if he's a face?

I'm not backpedaling.

I wouldn't have had him drop the belt to any of them and Brodie Lee.

Cody shouldn’t of had THAT title though.

All arguments are a waste of time beyond that point really.

Show me where I said his in-ring work sucked, though.

And all I said is how Cody is winning with outside help if he's a face?

I'm not backpedaling.

I wouldn't have had him drop the belt to any of them and Brodie Lee.

Why do you keep talking about in-ring work?? Nobody is talking about that **** except you. But YOU mentioned Cody shouldn’t be going over all these guys, and suddenly you’re walking it back

Lee is better in the chase, they can put together a big program with these two for a few months.

Lee has a legit dance partner, good story could be told. Add in the legit shoulder separation angle. Could take this feud to the end of the year.

Anyone saying Kross getting the chip was too fast... who else is a credible main heel right now? Gargano? Nope. Finn could have been, but they made him a tweeter face. Screwed that up. Ciampa, Dunne, and Dexter are all faces. They just finished the Cole program, you supposed to restart that again? Going into the next round... Lee beats Kross, who is left? I guess Pat McAffee is available.

Kross getting the win just put him as a legit heel main eventer and a threat to Lee.
I don't think that 1st line is fair to say since he was the champion for less than 2 months, and it looked like he was just getting comfortable as "the guy" about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Anyway, I think it'll likely come down to either Keith Lee & "The Demon" Finn in regards to beating KK for the 1st time & for the belt.

Why do you keep talking about in-ring work?? Nobody is talking about that **** except you. But YOU mentioned Cody shouldn’t be going over all these guys, and suddenly you’re walking it back

Show me where I said Cody shouldn't be going over these guys.

1. Lee never got a chance to be a good fighting champ. He forefeited the NA title to defend the NXT title then loses it right away. There isn’t a good story there. It made him look dumb. Lee needed some good title defenses before having a major credible threat.

2. If he goes to the main roster after Summerslam, there goes the Kross feud. Now what?

1. Lee never got a chance to be a good fighting champ. He forefeited the NA title to defend the NXT title then loses it right away. There isn’t a good story there. It made him look dumb. Lee needed some good title defenses before having a major credible threat.

2. If he goes to the main roster after Summerslam, there goes the Kross feud. Now what?

Do you think they put the title on Keith when they did just to pop a rating?

To think I was giving him the benefit of the doubt these past few weeks. He's been itching to find a loophole to complain about AEW again. Was never just watching for the enjoyment :smh:

who is cross and what happened to him?

:smh::smh::smh:
ezgif-1-043a78154325.gif

:smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom