December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

who is cross and what happened to him?
Keith Lee and Karrion Kross were fighting outside the ring then Keith threw Scarlett into Kross. Lee then got a grill from under the ring and put Kross’s houlder on the grill to cook. Char marks all over his shoulder that even DC would be proud of. Scarlett woke up from consciousness and couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She yelled “Noo Keith you can’t do this!” and as Keith was about to take a bite out of Kross’s shoulder replied “You’re right... I need some BBQ sauce!” He then reached under the ring and grabbed the sauce to put on Kross’s shoulder between two pieces of bread. As he was gonna take a bite, Scarlett snapped her fingers and Keith was attacked once again by a fireball, this time from the grill. With Keith’s vision damaged, Kross threw Lee back into the ring. Scarlett handed Kross an hourglass and he yelled “Hey Lee, time’s up!” and hit him with the face with the hourglass knocking him out for the 1, 2, 3. And that’s the story of how Kross got his shoulder cooked and won the title.

Lee is better in the chase, they can put together a big program with these two for a few months.

Lee has a legit dance partner, good story could be told. Add in the legit shoulder separation angle. Could take this feud to the end of the year.

Anyone saying Kross getting the chip was too fast... who else is a credible main heel right now? Gargano? Nope. Finn could have been, but they made him a tweeter face. Screwed that up. Ciampa, Dunne, and Dexter are all faces. They just finished the Cole program, you supposed to restart that again? Going into the next round... Lee beats Kross, who is left? I guess Pat McAffee is available.

Kross getting the win just put him as a legit heel main eventer and a threat to Lee.

You make very valid points.

I just wanted my mans to flourish with the belt a little longer.

I knew that when Cross got his inevitable title shot it was likely he was gonna go over.

If Keith beat him out the gate there is literally no one else to pose a threat to him.

To think I was giving him the benefit of the doubt these past few weeks. He's been itching to find a loophole to complain about AEW again. Was never just watching for the enjoyment :smh:

:smh::smh::smh:
ezgif-1-043a78154325.gif

:smh::smh:

Here comes the typical BS of how "I'm looking for a reason to bash AEW" nonsense.

I am a fan of MJF, Wardlow, Jungle Boy, FTR yet I hate AEW :lol:

Man, y'all gotta come up with something better than this.

Here comes the typical BS of how "I'm looking for a reason to bash AEW" nonsense.

I am a fan of MJF, Wardlow, Jungle Boy, FTR yet I hate AEW :lol:

Man, y'all gotta come up with something better than this.
You can like people that work in a company and still hate the company. That’s the equivalent of me saying “I like Daniel Bryan, Drew McIntyre, New Day, and Cesaro, so I can’t hate WWE”

You can like people that work in a company and still hate the company. That’s the equivalent of me saying “I like Daniel Bryan, Drew McIntyre, New Day, and Cesaro, so I can’t hate WWE”

I don't hate the company. I'll critique whichever storyline/segment/match/wrestler but it's not like I want the company to fail.

You mean have him in the world title chase or tag with someone?

Tag would be beyond where he should be as well.

It’s either personal grudges or world title. If neither are the case, HHH it up and work on creative. Be a real head booker and create proper long term, good, storylines.

But he has no idea how to carry himself along with not understand what that belt should be.

You guys are missing the point beyond this one match.

You can’t say he is better being the guy when he has no one to wrestle beyond Kross. There is no one else.

Kross is now made, which puts Lee in what position? What position was he best in against Cole? What position was he best in against Strong for the US title? Chase.

Based on fundamental and real history, it’s more than fair to say he is better in the chase. Because it’s fact.

Is that saying he wouldn’t be better as the guy pulling term, that remains to be seen. As a Lee fan I believe he will be, but it’s not fact and he needs the programs to be great.

You make very valid points.

I just wanted my mans to flourish with the belt a little longer.

I knew that when Cross got his inevitable title shot it was likely he was gonna go over.

If Keith beat him out the gate there is literally no one else to pose a threat to him.

Precisely.

Karrion Kross. He defeated Keith Lee for the belt tonight but suffered a seperated shoulder.

Going to watch the match in a bit and try to see when he got hurt.

Towards the end, you can see them land and Kross grabs his shoulder. Pretty noticeable.

I think Damian Priest could’ve been a good challenger for Lee. Have Balor win the NA title and have Lee defeat Priest. It would’ve given him a win against a realistic threat. Again though, if Lee is being called up this discussion is ultimately pointless lol

I don't hate the company. I'll critique whichever storyline/segment/match/wrestler but it's not like I want the company to fail.
I wish I believed
Cole vs McAfee was the best match of the night to me.

Pat hit a Kushida swanton before Kushida has in NXT lol
Pat McAfee was featured on the best announce team I've heard in years (Him, Renee, & Tom), he's an amazing promo, and he can legitimately go in the ring.

He & wwe should push forward w/ this. Dudes a natural across the board.

I wish I believed

Pat McAfee was featured on the best announce team I've heard in years (Him, Renee, & Tom), he's an amazing promo, and he can legitimately go in the ring.

He & wwe should push forward w/ this. Dudes a natural across the board.

Triple H said in the call conference call after Takeover that Pat is going to have more matches, hes 100% serious being a pro-wrestler.

This was a highly sports entertaining Summer Fest main event.

Back when people still cared about LeBraun.

Brock taking all the big spots. :lol:

Another highlight is Booker T on commentary.

GOODT!

Back
Top Bottom