Dee Brown Reebok Omni Pump Lite re-release

finally found a pair for a decent price.. got em today and
pimp.gif

pumps.jpg

^that's a fantastic price. i have 5 pairs of these in the black colorway from the 2000 retros to the most recent ones... and for that price i wouldactually get ANOTHER. one of the best sneakers of all time, IMO.

Check sneakerhead, I got the home and aways for $84 shipped a couple of weeks back.

I am back to HK. We have just released both white and black colorways!!
Thinking to cope the whites~ Had the blk ones when they were released in UK few years back but was sold tho
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by David Choi

I am back to HK. We have just released both white and black colorways!!
Thinking to cope the whites~ Had the blk ones when they were released in UK few years back but was sold tho
embarassed.gif

Which stores in HK?

The one in harbour city tsim sha tsui only.
they have only a few sizes left tho
mad.gif
eyes.gif

sold out the whites in my size
ohwell.gif

for local miami heads check out Mr.Ares on south beach, walked right in the other day and got another size 11, for few bucks off retail i might add, they must not have done well with them

Just bought a pair from sneakerhead. $90 shipped. Can't wait to rock em

Good to see them on FNL though. 

Now maybe they'll go on sale

Originally Posted by ManfromManila

Originally Posted by David Choi

The one in harbour city tsim sha tsui only.
they have only a few sizes left tho
mad.gif
eyes.gif

sold out the whites in my size
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Called the reebok shop and they just got another shippment in today!!! Whites only tho.
embarassed.gif
 good enought i like them whites!
pimp.gif

Hey David, nice job... those look awesome... Where did you end up finding em? 20% too?

Sinner, I called the shop in tst habour city tuesday and they said the omnis 2nd delivery just came in. ya its cny so they are doing 20%. The quality of my pair is so so tho...color coming off. 

ya retro+ and collab colorways are just waaaaaaaaay too many!! And they are over flooding the market most sits on the shelves and discounted.

Oh just found out the white dee browns has a slightly pointed toe box. Anyone notice? Its says unisex, not men's anymore on the box
embarassed.gif
.  The twilights stay the same as for the MEN's tho.

I put these recent retros next to the Pair that was limited to 1991 pairs and the the quality sucks compared to those, the tounge is almost half the size %%+!!!

Originally Posted by 95collector

I put these recent retros next to the Pair that was limited to 1991 pairs and the the quality sucks compared to those, the tounge is almost half the size %%+!!!
Any chance of taking a couple of comparison pics? I still haven't got round to getting either CW of these re-retros yet.

Back
Top Bottom