Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

The hype on these.... didn't even sleep....up at 5 in the morning!  

5a635286f06401a3e58282e20d0a6b849812a6c.pjpg

a lot of the people that missed out on release day did so because they didn't have the money
these same cats are still trying to get a pack "at a good price"
good luck with that, bunch cheap beasts

Originally Posted by green rhino123

a lot of the people that missed out on release day did so because they didn't have the money
these same cats are still trying to get a pack "at a good price"
good luck with that, bunch cheap beasts

oh word?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

this pack was junk only good shoe was the vi the xi's were worse than the 09 SJ plain poop!!
sick.gif

Please never post on NT again

DUDES STILL TRYNA GRAB THESE AT A GOOD PRICE WILL FAIL. VALUE IS GOING UP AND NOT DOWN EVERYDAY.

I'M GONNA LIST MY DEADSTOCK DMP 6/11 PACK UP IN BUY/SELL REAL SOON.

Can't believe I had an opportunity to buy these, and I didn't. If they ever release anything close to these again definitely buying them

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DUDES STILL TRYNA GRAB THESE AT A GOOD PRICE WILL FAIL. VALUE IS GOING UP AND NOT DOWN EVERYDAY.

I'M GONNA LIST MY DEADSTOCK DMP 6/11 PACK UP IN BUY/SELL REAL SOON.

Damn, you doubled up on these?   
I couldn't even get one.  
laugh.gif

Copped 3 pairs: 1 off Eastbay the night they released (could only snag a sz 10 via phone), and my connect at FootAction came through for me on 2 more (both my sz 11.5). Flipped the extra pair of 11.5s for $1300  the same day, even though I said I'd never resale; I was in high school though, so getting what I paid for 3 pair back and some would've been stupid to pass up. I wear the other 11.5s on the regular, and have the sz 10 on ice.

Originally Posted by wiseman299

Like alot, but I actually preferred the collezione package XI/XII.

I hated that pack, that was the beginning of the end of the XI's we once knew.  

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

this pack was junk only good shoe was the vi the xi's were worse than the 09 SJ plain poop!!
sick.gif

Please never post on NT again

laugh.gif
yea this dudes out of his mind.

I finally secured a DMP Pack!!! I pick it up on May 14 in Vegas......I dug this up cuz I got banned for posting in this thread that I was looking for a pair a while back LOL.......I think I got a pretty good deal too

Camped out at Midnight. Store opened at 8am. Was 5th in line. The FL didnt have my size (15), so I bought the biggest size available (11.5). Sold it on Ebay that week for $800, hoping to buy my size with no luck. Still mad I never got to get them.

I had 5 packs when they originally released. (The hype was ZERO at my local store, where I worked.) We had 5 or so packs left into the afternoon, so I bought them. And we got a re-stock too SMH.

Sold 3 packs right after the release.

Then I just sold my extra pack for $1050 - Yeeeeerrrp

I love my city.

I miss the quality of the DMP XI's. While they don't compare to the 00-01 release they are not bad by ANY MEANS.

Originally Posted by KMNewark

^^^ was a size 15 ever made?

Yup! I've only seen one on Ebay. Also I seen a 14. It was some story floating around about a mom returing it to a FL like 6months later, and the employee happily returned the shoe and instantly bought it.
Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I had 5 packs when they originally released. (The hype was ZERO at my local store, where I worked.) We had 5 or so packs left into the afternoon, so I bought them. And we got a re-stock too SMH.

Sold 3 packs right after the release.

Then I just sold my extra pack for $1050 - Yeeeeerrrp

I love my city.

Gotta love the Oh! I was away at school (BG) and had to cop in Toledo. I picked up my invisible mans from your store across from Woodward HS at like 5PM.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom