Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

I've been toying with the idea for a couple of months.....Its crazy though... I have no marks on the box, no scratches, even the tissue paper isn't ripped. But like the rest, they just sit in the closet.

I'm jealous of all you owners of this pack!!! lol J/k

My story:

I remember not getting my size 12 pack because a "friend" from high school who was one spot in front of me in line bought that size to "trade" with someone in vegas for a pack in a 10.5, we went from "friends" to "acquaintances" after that Saturday morning. I also had a GF at the time who was willing to pay $650 for this pack, but I told her it was cool.

JB really did this pack right...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

im not gonna sell them, so im wearing them.

before time will take them away from me..

It's been 5 years and I still laugh that I made 400$ profit on a garbage, hyped up, retro murder, lame, marketing scheme like the DMP.

C O O K # 4 5
get fit.

Originally Posted by never wear them

My friends pair looks dumb with some of the letters all smudged.

I would rather buy the non-eyelet pair after seeing his.

Yea, that's the reason the final product didn't have the lettering. 

Why did the lettering smudge though? You think dry paint would just chip off. Also the soles on em are dumb icy, i guess cause of the slight blue tint but either way i got to say i love this pack despite what anyone else has to say about it.

Plus i dont know how anyone can say theyre glad they slept on em, whether you got them to wear, save, sell, or trade, you come up. They are a great collectors item, the packaging is beautiful. A resellers dream, desperate people will pay $1000-1200, even though i seen em go for as low as 7. You can trade em for HEAT, even multiple pairs. You can split em and keep the pair you want and sell/trade the other. You can do so much with this pack, it would be naive to say your glad to sleep on it.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

It's been 5 years and I still laugh that I made 400$ profit on a garbage, hyped up, retro murder, lame, marketing scheme like the DMP.

C O O K # 4 5
get fit.

trying too hard

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by 4fitness

C O O K # 4 5
get fit.

trying too hard

the 11s are
pimp.gif
 but im not even remotely interested in the 6s, black gold and a little white? not my deal

Originally Posted by jumpman623

I'm debating on unds my VI's
don't do it. at this point they're just display shoes.
My friend wore his a couple months back and saw some cracking in it.

Back
Top Bottom