Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Had 2 packs DS, traded one pair of VIs for XI. So i have 3 XIs on ice Deadstock. they still look icey to this very day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice, that's a steal for you IMO... he probably regrets it till this day haha.

I think this is the best pack that has ever dropped and the best pack to drop for life...Concords have to be if not number one on everyones list it's definitely in the top 3

Best pack to drop for sure. Mine are still DS. Have only been taken out of the box like 5 times total since I bought them.

Originally Posted by scoop99

moelest wrote:
Originally Posted by Gordonson

Give him a break 
laugh.gif
he said he owns a lot of J's..i bet he has the GREY SPACEJAMS also! wow thats AMAZING!
happy.gif

Come on guys chill, it's uncalled for. You're laughing for no apparent reason. I was going to laugh at first, but I really read into his post. He meant that the DMP/Concords are one of the best/cleanest COLORWAYS that he owns. He forgot to put a slash between DMP and Concord. If the dude said colorway, then I know he really messed up.

To take it even further, its still not that serious. Not everyone knows the sneaker dictionary/encyclopedia of nicknames. 
Some people just buy the shoes and love the colorways. 

Just because you can recite every nickname and match it to every JB release ever, doesn't make you any better than him. He probably does own a ton of J's. 

He can call em what he wants. At least he has them. 

I flipped my pack about 3 years ago. Wasn't too attached to them. Rather have concords and infareds. 

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280707390418&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

The search is OVER
pimp.gif
Says pre-owned but it was a mistake in the listing. I contacted the seller and he said they are unworn. Funniest part is that I put my bid in at starting price and asked if he'd end the auction early and he did.

I'm guessing I might've come up because of the auction title (Jordan LE DMP Sz
glasses.gif
and misleading item condition. Can't wait to get these in hand!!!
I was gonna buy these but then I just couldn't pay $600 for em. Post up pics when u get em!

I cant even believe i missed out on them, I remember going to footlocker and looking like wow, they still had a sz 14... smh $295 too

hella handsome wrote:
Originally Posted by scoop99

moelest wrote:
he said he owns a lot of J's..i bet he has the GREY SPACEJAMS also! wow thats AMAZING!
happy.gif

Come on guys chill, it's uncalled for. You're laughing for no apparent reason. I was going to laugh at first, but I really read into his post. He meant that the DMP/Concords are one of the best/cleanest COLORWAYS that he owns. He forgot to put a slash between DMP and Concord. If the dude said colorway, then I know he really messed up.

To take it even further, its still not that serious. Not everyone knows the sneaker dictionary/encyclopedia of nicknames. 
Some people just buy the shoes and love the colorways. 

Just because you can recite every nickname and match it to every JB release ever, doesn't make you any better than him. He probably does own a ton of J's. 

He can call em what he wants. At least he has them. 

I flipped my pack about 3 years ago. Wasn't too attached to them. Rather have concords and infareds. 

QFT. I agree with you 100%. He can call it what he wants. I never had a big deal with the nicknames (although I do not use them). People with their arrogance.

Hella handsome, I'm just curious, do you have both the infrareds and concords since you flipped your pack (or you been had them)? Although I have the pack and agree that it is the best pack that JB has ever put out. But, the concords and infrareds are the real pack.
pimp.gif

i love this pack i had to sell it a couple months ago i needed the money for a wedding photographer

Damn, man...I was so heartbroken and blinded by this pack that I bought a pair of fakes of them. Of course I was blind. I was also in denial for a long time. I finally got a legit check from NT and now I'm gonna take them to Goodwill. Maybe someone who needs shoes will buy them for a cheap price. I must say, though, that the quality of those DMP fakes was better than the newer Jordan Brand releases...One day I will get this pack again. DS I hope and absolutely legit...

One day...

ONE OF THE WORST DAYS OF MY LIFE!!!! FIRST TIME I EVER CAMPED OUT FOR A SNEAKER. LUCKILY IT WASN'T THAT COLD FOR A JANUARY NIGHT IN NYC OF ALL PLACES. BUT IT WAS WELL WORTH IT TO NOT GET MY SZ AT FIRST SELL THEM RIGHT THERE ON THE SPOT FOR $400 AND TO SNEAK BACK INTO THE MALL THROUGH THE TRUCK ENTRANCE AND FIND ONE OF MY BOYS THAT WORKED AT FINISHLINE WHO LOOKED OUT FOR ME WITH THAT SZ 9. THEY CLEANED HOUSE THOUGH ON THAT RELEASE. GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY ALL GOT FIRED!!!! LMAO
roll.gif

Correction to the last post. I actually ended up getting a 9.5, but you best believe I rocked them b****es. LOL

That was the craziest release ever! They handed out tickets and my ticket read 167,but i folded it to look like 67..when the number was called I walked up thinking someone else would douse my dreams,but luckily no one said a peep..got lucky.  Regrettably I sold the pack in a pinch on ebay...ds:frown:     

The 2 DS sets I have waiting. Still wearing my first set, they're holding up very well. This set was the last time "JB" and "quality" belonged in the same sentence.

sold my dmp 6s and kept the XIs which ive worn maybe 10 times. they're still fresh, i had listed em as for sale, but every time i get an offer, i honestly just fall back and keep em. great shoes, best pack ever.

Back
Top Bottom