Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

no regrets ....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jose95

how much would a ds pack go for in size 11. i know sombody who is selling but i gotta offer the right price without lowballing

I paid $750 on a meet up for 10.5's DS

Looking at eBay's recent auctions I think I paid a fair price......
happy.gif

I still haven't worn my 11's....never like them because the remind me of some prom shoes......

I warm up to them a bit when i see them on other peoples feet....im hoping they grow on me

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^and the 6's stay icier than the cdp carmines too
QFT. My CDP carmines were yellow straight out of the box
sick.gif
 (they were bought a few days before release day).

WORE MY VI'S ONCE..NEVER WORE MY XI'S... WISH I HAD AN EXTRA PACK TO SELL..LAST QUALITY RETRO FROM JB TO DATE. I WAS FIRST IN LINE TO GET THESE AND WAITED A GOOD 16 HOURS ON A SUNNY JANUARY DAY FOR A MIDNIGHT RELEASE TO GET EM. LAST TIME I EVER "CAMPED"

Originally Posted by monase

would these drop or rise in price due to the concord release?
IMO, they will not drop in price, if anything, they will rise bro.  But always be on the lookout for people selling their DMP's, maybe you can get a decent deal like some people in this forum recently.
IMO, DMP 11's > 2011 Concords

I remember when I saw a lightly used pair about three months after the release. I examined every picture so damn carefully and before I even put them on here to be checked, I said f it and pulled the trigger with the seller from ebay for $375.

I brought them on here and got the a ok from everyone and I think people wanted to kill me since my like new pair would have gone for 600 compared to the new ones that were going to close to 900.

Wearing my 11s at work now.

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Let mine go recently. I was never gonna wear em. Beautiful beautiful pack though.
Exactly why I let mine go. Got what exactly what I wanted for them so I cant complain.

I wish I could get myself to do this.  I can't bring myself to wear a lot of the shoes in my collection, and I can't bring myself to part with them either.

Originally Posted by countrycollects

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Let mine go recently. I was never gonna wear em. Beautiful beautiful pack though.
Exactly why I let mine go. Got what exactly what I wanted for them so I cant complain.

I wish I could get myself to do this.  I can't bring myself to wear a lot of the shoes in my collection, and I can't bring myself to part with them either.

I never understood this thinking

recently got the 11s DS in a size 12. i plan on wearing them. now i need the 6s in a sz 11.5/12 along with the gold box, booklet, dog tag then im set !

I remember I wasn't able to cop at the mall, so I bought them off ebay for around $500.  Wore the VIs like 2xs and sold them, still regret that decision to this day 
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

best pack ever.. letting mines go cuz it pains me not being able to wear them.. they just look so beautiful.. and perfect..

Back
Top Bottom