Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

I regret selling my DS Pack
frown.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I not trying to sell anything.

I meant that is the price i payed for my pairs.

If you put in some work you can find a good deal on these.
you might have to wait a while but they do pop up.

I understood your post after I re-read it
smile.gif

I was just curious as to what size you were able to buy at $220 each
wink.gif

Originally Posted by proballerbb

Originally Posted by Mikey23

$530

eek.gif
   Wow, they do look sick but thats way too much IMO. I know its you money and you can do what you want with it.

I got the VI's and the XI's both NDS for 220 each on ebay.
Thats good work for NDS pairs. His pair is DS and you wouldnt be able to get either the VI or XI for anything near 220 a piece DS on ebay. When a shoe is DS it is on a whole different level compared to a NDS or even a VNDS pair. Good cops for you both tho. If you are happy wth NDS then thats a steal. Mikey23 that DS pair looks good and your hustle to get them was smooth.

Thanks bro.

I also regret selling my DMP Jacket and matching t-shirts too
30t6p3b.gif

I'm still kicking myself for doing that.

Originally Posted by proballerbb

Originally Posted by Mikey23

$530

eek.gif
   Wow, they do look sick but thats way too much IMO. I know its you money and you can do what you want with it.

I got the VI's and the XI's both NDS for 220 each on ebay.
Thats good work for NDS pairs. His pair is DS and you wouldnt be able to get either the VI or XI for anything near 220 a piece DS on ebay. When a shoe is DS it is on a whole different level compared to a NDS or even a VNDS pair. Good cops for you both tho. If you are happy wth NDS then thats a steal. Mikey23 that DS pair looks good and your hustle to get them was smooth.

Yea i agree with you. And that pair is amazing.

I sold a pack, but still have one. I'm actually thinking of selling it, but then the DMPs marked the pinnacle turning point in the shoe game. From then on, nothing was ever as good. No matter what came after that, the SJs, Concords, Black 3s, CG XIs, it didn't compare to this.

Oh well.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

I sold a pack, but still have one. I'm actually thinking of selling it, but then the DMPs marked the pinnacle turning point in the shoe game. From then on, nothing was ever as good. No matter what came after that, the SJs, Concords, Black 3s, CG XIs, it didn't compare to this.

Oh well.
THIS

I'd like to try and buy a pack but damn eBay sellers are reaching as if they're flightclub asking for 1200 and up get outta here. Smh

My girl got me a pack for Valentines Day and our 2 year anniversary, she gave them to me today.. I think the XI are DS but the VI have been worn.. I think they're NDS, but you guys can be the judge.. i'll post pictures in a bit.
pimp.gif
Can't believe this..

Originally Posted by spizike231

My girl got me a pack for Valentines Day and our 2 year anniversary, she gave them to me today.. I think the XI are DS but the VI have been worn.. I think they're NDS, but you guys can be the judge.. i'll post pictures in a bit.
pimp.gif
Can't believe this..

Your girl is definitely a keeper fam
smile.gif

My wife made me buy my packs on the RD.  All hell broke loose that day!!

On a side note...^^All legit
pimp.gif

Nah they came in the mail. She won't tell me how much she dropped on them but she got them from a very well reviewed seller on eBay so she did her HW.. I'm gonna marry this girl one day.. that's for sure. 
pimp.gif

^^You know she dropped anywhere between $850-$1200. Better give her a great Valentine's day gift or do something above and beyond fam
wink.gif

I wish my wife would do her HW and buy me a pack
frown.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^You know she dropped anywhere between $850-$1200. Better give her a great Valentine's day gift or do something above and beyond fam
wink.gif

I wish my wife would do her HW and buy me a pack
frown.gif

Yeah I know how much these run for.. that's partially why I'm still in awe at it all, but cutting open the USPS box to see that Golden box was just amazing. I gave her a promise ring for christmas, and I'm taking her to her favorite restaurant on Valentines day, I know it's nowhere near enough to pay her back but I got all my life to do that.
wink.gif

Also on a side note, she was here when I opened it and already knew what she wanted as a thank you
wink.gif
roll.gif

Definitely still can't believe these are finally in my collection..
pimp.gif

^^^Making my wife read and see your posts on your DMP's so she can buy me one too
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I bet she was more excited to see the look on your face, than you were, when you opened it in front of her.

^^^ tell your wife I said that these were by far the best present my girl has ever given me.. can't go wrong with these. These are also my favorite pairs in my collection because of the sentimental value. I almost broke down when I saw the gold shine through the UPSP box. 
laugh.gif
These will never leave me.

And yes, she said before I opened it that she couldn't wait to see my reaction.
smile.gif

^^^ She just read your posts and she said if I really want them that bad, she'll give me the money to buy them no matter the cost
eek.gif

I keep pinching myself to see if I heard what I thought I heard from her mouth and...yup, I'm not dreaming.

On the hunt now!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^^ She just read your posts and she said if I really want them that bad, she'll give me the money to buy them no matter the cost
eek.gif

I keep pinching myself to see if I heard what I thought I heard from her mouth and...yup, I'm not dreaming.

On the hunt now!!
smile.gif

eek.gif
There you go fam! Good luck finding a pack. We both got keepers
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom