Defining Moments Pack (Laney High) 12/21/2013 and other info....

we ain't writing resumes mf who gives a chit
laugh.gif

got my pair for $250 shipped at least 6 months after RD ... wouldnt mind a backup tho..... as long as its not the I,II or IV ill be ok with the vi,iii or ix

I'd take two of them just for the hell of it. Let mine go for 250 I think. Unfortunately I'm hearing these will be the III's

The Xi's will be a hit or a miss.
I think they're going going to cover their as*es from the Gamma release and make these a definite hit. My guess? White mesh upper (conocords) blue patent and a maize jumpman and traction pods, and clear (blue tinted of course) outsole..

Last edited:
Looking like another very expensive Brand J Holiday season..

My main interest is in the Black/white/vars maize 11s,and the Lightning 4s,

I'll eagerly be awaiting some pics to surface..

Last edited:
that ps of XI's arent bad actually. but then again i liked the dtrt III's and what not lol

Im excited for every shoe listed. Im definitely worried about what the laney 11s are going to look like. I'm hoping for the steels with minimal changes, and def looking forward to the taxis done right. But why is JB doing so much for laney? I can "sort of" understand the 5 and 11 for 5'11, but why drag the steels and taxis into it? Jb should keep it classic, especially with og colorways. Why fix something that isnt broken?

Dont add fuel to the fire with that ps. They aren't horrible, but they aren't amazing. Before you know it people will think the "ketchup/mustard" pack is sick.

Wait, what, is this pack actually coming out now? What did i miss....? I thought we were due for another pack from JB

Back
Top Bottom