Defining Moments Pack (Laney High) 12/21/2013 and other info....

kamuekcmo

Banned
Just got updated news for the Holiday releases.. All shoes have something to do with Laney High..

Retro X - White/Black / Light Steel Grey / Varsity Maize - 11/29/2013 (black Friday)

*These are the steel samples from 2005, with the yellow (Laney High school yellow) jumpman on the bottom and will pay homage to Jordans high school career, they will have something different than the usual stats we see on the bottom of the X's

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13 (not the actual name) The two shoes are to stand for the reason Jordan was cut from his high school team, because he was declared too short at 5'11

* Retro V Laneys - White / Varsity Royal / Varsity Maize / Black (like we thought)

* Retro XI - Black / White / Varsity Maize (not the ones on the pics)

* Laney V will drop in GS size as a single shoe

Retro XII 12/14/13- Taxi will be done right, gold lace lock things, they will have something other than TWO 3 on the tongue...

Retro XI - Black / White / Gamma Blue / Varsity Maize (Limited Quantities) - 12/23/13

Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday) like the Thunders in 2012.. Goes with the Laney yellow on all the other holiday kicks...

Last edited:
Have to see what most of them look like

but pass on the taxis and maybe on the steels

"DMP"? Those three letters alone will bring out everybody and their moms, sisters, brother, & in laws.

. . . no thanks!

Last edited:
"DMP"? Those three letters alone will bring out everybody and their moms, sisters, brother, & in laws.

. . . no thanks!
:rofl: (those quotes definite make me LMFAO)

wow this year JB going hard than before, lot of stuff release in december

JB trying to flood the market this holiday season like it's allstar weekend :smh:

Will attempt to grab the Laney Pack & that other XI.

Last edited:
I wonder what little changes are gonna be made on the Steel X's sole and the Taxi XII's tongue.

Now we wait on JM.......

-Wait, are the 5 & 11 part of a pack ( two stand alone releases) or a package (two shoes one box, high price)

Last edited:
Hopefully only the jumpman
yeah, and diff stats, since it has something to do with Laney High, im thinking Jordans high school stats, thats just a guess, though... or maybe even updated stats, because he did alot more after the X's dropped....

Last edited:
Money saved on Black Friday, but will get those Taxi 12's.Then off to the VI's 2014....and I'm done with JB.

^ Well he did say that the Jumpman will be yellow but not have the stats we've all come to love.

Wonder if it would have some quote Jordan may have said about his high school.

That would be dope.

EDIT:

Now we wait on JM.......

-Wait, are the 5 & 11 part of a pack ( two stand alone releases) or a package (two shoes one box, high price)

^ That's my question too.

Hopefully they're stand alone.

I only want the 5s.

Last edited:
smart they flooded the 4th quarter of 2012...lightning iv laney 5/11 pack are the only joints i need though ...steels and taxi's are easy passes for me 

Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday) like the Thunders in 2012.. Goes with the Laney yellow on all the other holiday kicks...
So there still is a chance that Lightnings might come out? 

My guess is is that they the 5/11 thing is gonna be pack, probably called the Beginning Moments Pack or something like that to pay homage to Laney High. The shoes will probably be released similar to the GMPs, with the 5s being available in GS sizes with the 7s being the equivalent of that. 

Last edited:
I was just about to post this info as well, good lookin for saving me the trouble KC ... My boy just got back from a JB tribute in China for MJ's 50th. He also brought back sample pics/designs for the models KC mentioned above.

Also got word FNL held alot of their Royal 1 shipment back for a surprise "restock" :smh: ... no info on a specific date though

So there still is a chance that Lightnings might come out? 

Lightnings will release late 4th quarter like the Thunders or early 2014. The original date, 3/2/13, was scrapped.

^ Well he did say that the Jumpman will be yellow but not have the stats we've all come to love.

Wonder if it would have some quote Jordan may have said about his high school.

That would be dope.

EDIT:
^ That's my question too.

Hopefully they're stand alone.

I only want the 5s.
Thats a good question, until I have a style number I cant confirm.... Lately JB has been calling single shoes that drop on the same day a "PACK" (red, blue, and yellow 28's) but they dropped as single shoes... Now on the other hand my dude told me the V's will also be availabe in GS sizes but the 11's wont, tells me it might be a 2 shoe pack... Now why they wouldnt drop 11's in all sizes is beyond me, im sure they will sell...

I was just about to post this info as well, good lookin for saving me the trouble KC ... My boy just got back from a JB tribute in China for MJ's 50th. He also brought back sample pics/designs for the models KC mentioned above.

Also got word FNL held alot of their Royal 1 shipment back for a surprise "restock"
mean.gif
... no info on a specific date though
It wouldn't surprise me if that surprise restock on the Royal 1's will be on Cyber Monday.

Also got word FNL held alot of their Royal 1 shipment back for a surprise "restock"
mean.gif
... no info on a specific date though
good looken out, on them royal 1's

Back
Top Bottom