Delete mods

tupacsback

Banned
Delete
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

Another crowd at a restaurant is being extremely loud and rude.

Do you let it rock ? or do you go up and ask them to please lower there voice.

i was on date night with my wifey , and i couldnt even hear her talking due to the other table on the other side of the room being so loud.
This party of 20 girls was talking very loud and rude and cleared the whole side of the room out. I went up and asked them if they could be mindful of
other people in the area. Girls got loud and started trying to pop off. One even threatened to put hands on me
laugh.gif

i responded " there is consequences for every action , all that loud talk dont mean nothing do something"
they fell back.

Ignorance is horrible.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i hate when im put in situations like that, but to be honest, you and i really do not have any say in telling them to be quiet. like it was said before, you were in a public place and so such comes with the territory. might actually have better luck telling management to have them calm down. it's more likely to work, and you also won't have to deal with the hassle of putting up with them.

I make the manager handle it. They're not paying me to handle other unruly customers. If they don't fix it asap my meal is free.

Originally Posted by minah86

i hate when im put in situations like that, but to be honest, you and i really do not have any say in telling them to be quiet. like it was said before, you were in a public place and so such comes with the territory. might actually have better luck telling management to have them calm down. it's more likely to work, and you also won't have to deal with the hassle of putting up with them.

This. If it was really a problem then I'd ask the manager or my waiter/waitress to ask them to be a little more quiet.  I'm not about to deal with them and possibly ruin my date over that...

well, spend the extra $ and go to a REAL fine dining restaurant.

sounds like you took her to Applebees.

Why didn't you just move to a table far away from the girls ? .... People are out having a good time talking with their friends how you going to come at them like that ... Its a public place

Situation sucks, but I dot think you have the right to tell them to keep it down, especially if they're paying for the experience as well.

Maybe you should take your wife to something a bit more upscale

You screwed up brah; had you been extra smoove wit' it, you coulda had you a twenty-onesome.

Now you'll just have to settle with having your balls licked by one chick.

Enjoy your L.

This. If it was really a problem then I'd ask the manager or my waiter/waitress to ask them to be a little more quiet.  I'm not about to deal with them and possibly ruin my date over that...

Back
Top Bottom