Delete mods

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

You screwed up brah; had you been extra smoove wit' it, you coulda had you a twenty-onesome.

Now you'll just have to settle with having your balls licked by one chick.

Enjoy your L.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

Another crowd at a restaurant is being extremely loud and rude.

Do you let it rock ? or do you go up and ask them to please lower there voice.

i was on date night with my wifey , and i couldnt even hear her talking due to the other table on the other side of the room being so loud.
This party of 20 girls was talking very loud and rude and cleared the whole side of the room out. I went up and asked them if they could be mindful of
other people in the area. Girls got loud and started trying to pop off. One even threatened to put hands on me
laugh.gif

i responded " there is consequences for every action , all that loud talk dont mean nothing do something"
they fell back.

Ignorance is horrible.

Disgusting!

OP with the lowkey racist post. We know what type of people you were referring to.
30t6p3b.gif

Why don't you tell us how you really feel!

I was at a Poetry Slam/Open Mic one night and right behind me there was a group of 4 girls. About 21-25. They were so damn loud to the point where I couldn't hear anything.

So I turned around and said, "Can yall shutup please."

I felt so bad. They shutup but they were talking under their breath right after I said something to them. Then like 5 minutes later they left.

Then one of them came back in and asked me to apologize, then she low-ki tried to talk to me.

I felt bad though, I was rude and out of line.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

You screwed up brah; had you been extra smoove wit' it, you coulda had you a twenty-onesome.

Now you'll just have to settle with having your balls licked by one chick.

Enjoy your L.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My wifey and I had to move twice because of the noise. The whole side of the room was full of patrons , but after the noise , it was only us , and a 2 gay guys sitting.

I stood up and dude was also on a date and was like thank god someone is doing something i have already complained..

The restaurant was pretty upper middle class . On 2 meals i dropped a 50 piece.

I am real laid back , but at the same time i had enough this was the second time we had to move. I approached in some real low key laid back type flow.

Shorty Really got up like she was gonna shoot the 5. I just stood there with an ice grill . I then told the business. Put hands on me or my wfiey i will defend myself , and you will go to jail
for assault and look like a fool in front of your peers.

In my eyes, there is certain things you dont do in a restaurant and a movie theater.

But when you say your gonna put hands on a grown young man and his girl all the rules go out the window....

OP next time just have the waiter get you another seat, or lk other NTers suggested, have the waiter handle it.

Cuz if they called Tyrone this wouldve been a whole different post.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

i was on date night with my wifey , and i couldnt even hear her talking due to the other table on the other side of the room being so loud.
This party of 20 girls was talking very loud and rude and cleared the whole side of the room out. I went up and asked them if they could be mindful of
other people in the area. Girls got loud and started trying to pop off. One even threatened to put hands on me
laugh.gif

i responded " there is consequences for every action , all that loud talk dont mean nothing do something"
they fell back.

Ignorance is horrible.

Disgusting!

OP with the lowkey racist post. We know what type of people you were referring to.
30t6p3b.gif

#NAH you just got the racist mentality, just shows how you really feel. But to answer OP whatever business you were at was trash, or simply was not a place for intimacy. Despite how much you paid, the fact that was allowed shows that perhaps your the one who should've chose another restaurant. If that organization let it rock, who are you to tell them how to conduct themselves. Take your wife elsewhere and step your game up bruh

Lol , the spot is a cool spot to grub... I guess maybe the Crow had dudes shook on what to do.....

If they called Tyrone , the same would have happened . I was raised on Mobb deep , and the Wu . So im use to the street tales. I try to avoid that at all cost. But if it comes to that i
carry a colt 45 defender for self defense. Best believe if i was on my property i would have drawled to defuse the situation.

Im not shook one bit , I am trained in a couple arts of self defense. But at the end of the day i guess the group was not bout that life as NT would say... I was not shook one bit.
I knew they wernt built to pop when i stood there posted up like ewing in 91 with an ice grill and not 1 thing happened.

Moral of the story is mutual respect .... I dont care what color,orientation you are ima respect your space and let you rock ...

best bet woulda been to ask the server if u can speak to the Manager
tell him/her the situation
if he/she didnt help
tell them u were not satisfied with ur experience
they will usually then offer something (free meal, gift card, etc)
if ur still not satisfied ask how u can reach the owner of the restaurant
and leave a complaint there
and just dont go back ?

Dudes really talking about tooling up and judo training? C'mon bruv.

as many have said, tell your server to handle it. if that doesn't do it, keep it movin and bounce with a comped ticket. you can't let the ignorance of others ruin your life. you say you're not shook and it didn't phase you... so move on. these %@@$@% aren't worth the yuku bandwidth.

So why would one not be be trained in the Art of War ? People is crazy these days......

Some NT'ers live a sheltered life....

Like i said , you violate me cool . Dont threaten me and my ol earth simple as that.

You were wrong for even going to ask them to quiet down. Anybody that's able to be loud and obnoxious like that in a public place isnt going to give a single damb *@@% about what you think or ask them to do, and you should know this.

You were just trying to flex in front of your girl. Instead, you just made unnecessary tension and an overall bad situation for you and your girl.

If you had to say something, you could have just called management over and told them about it quietly.

At the end of the day, you just wanted to flex for your girl and post on NT to flex for us.

Flexin aint worth it.

Lol , the spot is a cool spot to grub... I guess maybe the Crow had dudes shook on what to do.....

If they called Tyrone , the same would have happened . I was raised on Mobb deep , and the Wu . So im use to the street tales. I try to avoid that at all cost. But if it comes to that i
carry a colt 45 defender for self defense. Best believe if i was on my property i would have drawled to defuse the situation.

Im not shook one bit , I am trained in a couple arts of self defense. But at the end of the day i guess the group was not bout that life as NT would say... I was not shook one bit.
I knew they wernt built to pop when i stood there posted up like ewing in 91 with an ice grill and not 1 thing happened.

Moral of the story is mutual respect .... I dont care what color,orientation you are ima respect your space and let you rock ...

Moral? Where did we learn the moral? When you got up out your seat and played Chuck Norris for 30 seconds?

BRTky.jpg

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif

they fell back.

Ignorance is horrible.

Disgusting!

30t6p3b.gif

1. As I read the post, I thought it was a bunch of white girls and 2. Y'all must not have seen that episode of Louie... his woman would have mentally noted that he couldn't handle the situation ...then clowning him about the establishment they went to? Come on famb....

All I read is analogies these days... What ever happened to just keeping it real and straight to the point?

tumblr_lnzlu3qXMj1qkdaico1_500.jpg

carry a colt 45 defender for self defense
. Best believe if i was on my property i would have drawled to defuse the situation.

*Looks at name*
So u weren't really with a real woman, but ur "girlfriend" and u was ready to bomb first and ride on ur enemies? I see

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You were wrong for even going to ask them to quiet down. Anybody that's able to be loud and obnoxious like that in a public place isnt going to give a single damb *@@% about what you think or ask them to do, and you should know this.

You were just trying to flex in front of your girl. Instead, you just made unnecessary tension and an overall bad situation for you and your girl.

If you had to say something, you could have just called management over and told them about it quietly.

At the end of the day, you just wanted to flex for your girl and post on NT to flex for us.

Flexin aint worth it.

Moral? Where did we learn the moral? When you got up out your seat and played Chuck Norris for 30 seconds?

BRTky.jpg

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OMG OMG OMG OMG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif