Delete mods

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I make the manager handle it. They're not paying me to handle other unruly customers. If they don't fix it asap my meal is free.
Exactly. Although, all depends on what restaurant you are at.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Would you have done the same if it was a bunch of goons at the table?

nerd.gif

Shoulda hit'em with the lil' scrappy, "I wanna put dem paws on'em!"

I would try to have the staff, silence the unruly crowd. Most of the time they are begging for attention or just wasnt raised properly. Once you give them i contact its like a green light for them to continue so i would look for the manager and have, him instruct them to speak at a reasonable volume. Maybe only then they would relaize that theyre not the only ones trying to have a wonderful evening. They need to realize this isnt a Basketball game or a rock concert. Having dinner is suppouse to be enjoyable and pleasant. Not hearing hyenas bark, while youre trying to get a couple of words in with youre significant other.

I think you did the right thing op if they were being THAT loud.. Should have told the manager though, you shouldn't have to put up with loud people in closed space like that. They should know better.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I was at a Poetry Slam/Open Mic one night and right behind me there was a group of 4 girls. About 21-25. They were so damn loud to the point where I couldn't hear anything.

So I turned around and said, "Can yall shutup please."

I felt so bad. They shutup but they were talking under their breath right after I said something to them. Then like 5 minutes later they left.

Then one of them came back in and asked me to apologize, then she low-ki tried to talk to me.

I felt bad though, I was rude and out of line.

You missed out on ms.right Dc way to go son.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I would try to have the staff, silence the unruly crowd. Most of the time they are begging for attention or just wasnt raised properly. Once you give them i contact its like a green light for them to continue so i would look for the manager and have, him instruct them to speak at a reasonable volume. Maybe only then they would relaize that theyre not the only ones trying to have a wonderful evening. They need to realize this isnt a Basketball game or a rock concert. Having dinner is suppouse to be enjoyable and pleasant. Not hearing hyenas bark, while youre trying to get a couple of words in with youre significant other.

all the typos made that difficult to read

OP let me ask you a question, if it were a group of guys you think you would responded to them the way you did? like some said preciously, if it was really a prob you could have call staff and let them handle that, dont try to go look macho for a broad if thats not really you, you will only end up in a bad situation.

"tell your boo-boo dont get coo-coo, dont head over to hate....you know how many people end up dead over their date?"

That's when you tell your server to ask them to quiet down, or move to a different area of said eating establishment.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Disgusting!

OP with the lowkey racist post. We know what type of people you were referring to.
30t6p3b.gif

Why don't you tell us how you really feel!

You sensitive b

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

Another crowd at a restaurant is being extremely loud and rude.

Do you let it rock ? or do you go up and ask them to please lower there voice.

i was on date night with my wifey , and i couldnt even hear her talking due to the other table on the other side of the room being so loud.
This party of 20 girls was talking very loud and rude and cleared the whole side of the room out. I went up and asked them if they could be mindful of
other people in the area. Girls got loud and started trying to pop off. One even threatened to put hands on me
laugh.gif

i responded " there is consequences for every action , all that loud talk dont mean nothing do something"
they fell back.

Ignorance is horrible.

Disgusting!

OP with the lowkey racist post. We know what type of people you were referring to.
30t6p3b.gif

what does that matter? it's about the situation, not the type of people in the situation. Regardless of what "kind" of people he is referring to, they were unruly animals.

You have to go to the manager in this case. Servers probably won't do anything because it's a lose-lose situation. They can't satisfy both sides.
On this subject though, here is something I wonder. I think in some restaurants, the servers are assigned to certain groups of tables, if something like this happens and everyone else asks to get moved to the other side of the restaurant, leaving that server with that one table for the night, would that be an incentive for the server to do something?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

could've ended up very badly, i woulda left

You could have easily ended up on Worldstar, 20 of them %%#%@@%? In my neck of the woods, at least 5 of em would've been throwing drinks at your head. Kids don't try that at home

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Another crowd at a restaurant is being extremely loud and rude.

Do you let it rock ? or do you go up and ask them to please lower there voice.

i was on date night with my wifey , and i couldnt even hear her talking due to the other table on the other side of the room being so loud.
This party of 20 girls was talking very loud and rude and cleared the whole side of the room out. I went up and asked them if they could be mindful of
other people in the area. Girls got loud and started trying to pop off. One even threatened to put hands on me
laugh.gif

i responded " there is consequences for every action , all that loud talk dont mean nothing do something"
they fell back.

Ignorance is horrible.

Disgusting!

30t6p3b.gif

what does that matter? it's about the situation, not the type of people in the situation. Regardless of what "kind" of people he is referring to, they were unruly animals.

Reported.

Disgusting!

30t6p3b.gif

Reported.
LOL - take a hike clown.

Reported.
LOL - take a hike clown.

Keep it up and you'll be lurking in banned camp.

I mean.. what did you think would happen? They were a group of 20 women, you kept saying they weren't about that life and wouldn't pop off.. I don't think you expected them to, that's why you went up to them and were so confident.

A group of 20 grown men doing the same? Hell, a group of 5 guys and I think you handle it differently. And it wasn't like the group was directly insulting you or in your personal space, you said they were on the other side of the room. Which means the entire restaurant was probably annoyed by them and it wasn't a problem just for you.

I have no problem with self-defense and protecting yourself, your loved ones, or your property.. but that was not what happened here. You were bothered in a social setting and you got personally involved when you didn't need to. I agree with you, people should have better respect for others in public and this was disrespectful, but from your talk about being trained in martial arts and growing up on the Wu, I think you wanted to flex and show off more than you wanted the situation resolved.

happened to me once when i was at the movies with some friends. We were seeing inception and for some reason some 16 year old girls came into the movie and sat in front of us. They talked literally the entire movie, saying things like " yo whats that mean"?, " Whats a kick"? etc. I asked them to stop but they werent having any of it. Also, going out and finding a manager, explaining the sitch, and having him come in would be at least 10 minutes of the movie I would miss.

I thought that by going to a movie at 11pm, I could avoid the annoying kids, but I guess not

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

At the end of the day, you just wanted to flex for your girl and post on NT to flex for us.

Flexin aint worth it.

Lol , the spot is a cool spot to grub... I guess maybe the Crow had dudes shook on what to do.....

If they called Tyrone , the same would have happened . I was raised on Mobb deep , and the Wu . So im use to the street tales. I try to avoid that at all cost. But if it comes to that i
carry a colt 45 defender for self defense. Best believe if i was on my property i would have drawled to defuse the situation.

Im not shook one bit , I am trained in a couple arts of self defense. But at the end of the day i guess the group was not bout that life as NT would say... I was not shook one bit.
I knew they wernt built to pop when i stood there posted up like ewing in 91 with an ice grill and not 1 thing happened.

Moral of the story is mutual respect .... I dont care what color,orientation you are ima respect your space and let you rock ...

Moral? Where did we learn the moral? When you got up out your seat and played Chuck Norris for 30 seconds?

BRTky.jpg

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Apparently Tupac is back forreal.

Yea OP you acting like that would not have helped the situation.

It's like Chappelle on "Keeping it Real Goes Wrong". Yeah, mindfulness of other people's space is real, but with that being said there were other ways of going about it. Unfortunately in this day and age, nobody wants to hear that their in the wrong, and are willing to go out guns blazing to prove that point.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I mean.. what did you think would happen? They were a group of 20 women, you kept saying they weren't about that life and wouldn't pop off.. I don't think you expected them to, that's why you went up to them and were so confident.

A group of 20 grown men doing the same? Hell, a group of 5 guys and I think you handle it differently. And it wasn't like the group was directly insulting you or in your personal space, you said they were on the other side of the room. Which means the entire restaurant was probably annoyed by them and it wasn't a problem just for you.

I have no problem with self-defense and protecting yourself, your loved ones, or your property.. but that was not what happened here. You were bothered in a social setting and you got personally involved when you didn't need to. I agree with you, people should have better respect for others in public and this was disrespectful, but from your talk about being trained in martial arts and growing up on the Wu, I think you wanted to flex and show off more than you wanted the situation resolved.

This.

If management couldn't handle it I'd just bounce. No need to let my man get in trouble over something so simple.

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

all the typos made that difficult to read

Like i told you before, Send me you're address  @s&& Clown,so you're mother could show me how to write correctly. If i feel that she did a good job ill give her a midnight snack and I'm not talking about a POPTART.So please pm me her address I'm still patiently waiting, Milhouse. By the way Shouldn't you be signing up for the next jeopardy show POINT DEXTER.
roll.gif
was this an easy read for ya

Back
Top Bottom