Delete or Close Please

could be 4 since you're asking what the "fourth" number is and that's technically a number too so i would try that if 56434578 didn't work

could be 4 since you're asking what the "fourth" number is and that's technically a number too so i would try that if 56434578 didn't work

or

eighty-one

edit: I think the second part of the question is to throw you off. The first part of the question asks, "what is 3 to the 4th?" 3 to the fourth power is 81. See if that works OP.

or

eighty-one

edit: I think the second part of the question is to throw you off. The first part of the question asks, "what is 3 to the 4th?" 3 to the fourth power is 81. See if that works OP.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

is it just me or does the question not make sense?
you and me both. Got me like...
11tx53c.jpg

Read it without paying attention the numbers. In fact, the sentence is asking you about the numbers you see in the sentence itself. "What x is the x fourth number x of this sentence?" You then look at the sentence and figure out what the fourth number is.

Read it without paying attention the numbers. In fact, the sentence is asking you about the numbers you see in the sentence itself. "What x is the x fourth number x of this sentence?" You then look at the sentence and figure out what the fourth number is.

Back
Top Bottom