delete please, thanks!

WOW... Very nice... Thanks for sharing...
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

All of them are just FIRE, I hope you're able to wear'em. Nevertheless, pure FIRE!
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Very nice, Ray always bringin' the heat.
New Jersey Nets More Than A Game
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #6 Robert Hite #7 Bostjan Nachbar
#11 Darrell Armstrong #30 Malik Allen #9 Mile Ilic #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright
#22 Bernard Robinson #24 Richard Jefferson #20 Jamaal Magloire #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams

All I can say is :wow:
eek.gif

...and conclude that Jay Jones = Ray Allen ...lol

One of the best 1,000th post of all time... :pimp:
pimp.gif
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.
.:: FOR SALE AIR FORCE 1 (AF1) Philippines sz 9 DS ::.​

:wow:
eek.gif
OFFICIAL
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin​

Im not in anyway trying or even could take away from that amazing set of Ray PE's. However when i saw the title I was like , "YES, I am sure I will finaly get to see one of my grail PE's", and no Blk Purple XVI's, SMFH Jay , you let me down.

But seriously, thats is amazing, most hard core PE collectors are lucky to have 30+ PE's all together.

Thanks for sharing!

Tennessee Sneaker Summit June 16th in Nashville
TEAM TN

You have got to be kidding me :pimp:
pimp.gif
" I Only Fear GOD, Know The Weapons Of The Weak, The Weakness Of The Heart And Never Fall Asleep..... "

Wanted In A Sz 9.5 Or 10:

Black/Red Jordan 1 or Black Toes
White/Red/Black Jordan 2
Black/Red Jordan 5
Raptor Jordan 7
Black/Red Jordan 12

Quote:
Joerdan23
your avy = :smokin
smokin.gif

earlier this summer the Flu Game was on ESPN Classic . Jordan was SO sick ... i've never seen him hit a shot or make a lay up and then just stand there out of exhaustion rather than running back to get on defense . so heroic

damn that was off topic my fault :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

Its been a long time Jay. Unbelievable Allen PE's! JayJones=Ray Allen, lol.
Team AM FAM

WOW @ those white.yellow5s!
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:aygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sAnimalAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

nice collection :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Thanks for taking the time to share. Nice collection of Rays, my favorites are probably the XIV's.

I cant wait til 5000! I am not going to hold my breath, though, as it will probably come in 2020!

:wow:
eek.gif
at the 7's....
Thanks for sharing as always Jay.... :pimp:
pimp.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Those home Ray 16's are still the one PE I have never been able to get from the start. I think I've been after those since I first started talking to you, Jay. :lol:
laugh.gif

Awesome pictures. I gave up on collecting Ray stuff a while back. Got way too hard, but with connections like yours, I would have definitely stuck with it. :lol:
laugh.gif
***INSERT REASON WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE***
baby-dill.com

THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD​

W :wow:
eek.gif
TEAMlateNIGHT X THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​

Back
Top Bottom