delete please, thanks!

S M F H.

THIS DUDE. :wow:
eek.gif
formerly shoeWUfreak

Yall think that is impressive you should see his ENTIRE collection. Hell and that was probably 2 or 3 years ago. Amazing stuff as always sir.

holidaysmore. . .2001

The MOST AMAZING THING about your collection Jay...EVERY RAY PE HAS A BOX!!! Now that's a NIKE CONNECTION... Simply speechless...

awesome stuff Jay Jones, you gotta post more! so much heat!!!!!
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

ridiculous heat. lovin them all, especially the XVIs.

also thanks for taking the time to photograph/post everything. showcase doesnt have these kinds of quality threads very often. im suprised its not already at 10+ pages. people must be sleeping or just in awe.

8)
glasses.gif
rats off to ya!

Jay, unbelieveable. Simply unreal.

You are honestly my favorite NT personality. I can't even begin to imagine what the entire collection looks like. Thanks for posting this.

Quote:
will absolutely not wait another 3 years to get some fresh pics up! Hopefully I can do something else big in the coming months, stay tuned!
:nerd:
nerd.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
This is one reason that I have only photographed maybe 40% of my 1200+ pair collection,

I could only imagine how long that would take to capture that many shoes let alone the space to put them in. Amazing PE's!!!

amazing...simply amazing.

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Those Milwaukee VIIs are the hottest PE I've Ever seen. How bout those for a retro + colorway. :pimp:
pimp.gif

OMFG. Beautiful. No ather adjectives can be used.
KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

Jay - sick stuff as always man. When I have time I need to right/click/save that first page! Sickness!
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

My fav PEs. Very nice!
I'll get you what you need..retail is for suckas!(I'll match/beat prices on any lanzar/pyle products) 40'' Hi-Definition LCD Flat Panel TV #
# HDTV Compatible: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i $1999.00 Shipped (in the US)
genofyk@gmail.com
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Back
Top Bottom