Delete.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

aww %$@#, i just saw that someone stole my avy, im changing it
Who stole your avy?
i forgot what thread i was looking in, but someone had the same Steph Curry avy
smh.gif

cant have the same avy as a nobody smh. lol remember we all had baron's dunk in AK47 as our avy's after it happened?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

cant have the same avy as a nobody smh. lol remember we all had baron's dunk in AK47 as our avy's after it happened?
Haha, yeah. We all rocked it. dp made me one with just a GSW tag and another one with a Paul tag.
pimp.gif

6rh73d.gif
wso9le.gif

lol for a second i was like why did Paul save one of my avy's? But then i remembered DP made all them with GSW and thats when i had my Young AP name

Yeah, dp made an avy with the "GSW" tag on it for anyone and then he made a few that were personalized. Isaved both.

And Frisco AP?
nerd.gif

Yeah, dp made an avy with the "GSW" tag on it for anyone and then he made a few that were personalized. I saved both.

And Frisco AP?
nerd.gif
lol yea i had that one too, got sniped. They took out like 3 of my names in one shot
smh.gif

Hey TK, way to hit on a rumor that's been around since Oracle took the naming rights to the Arena.

I wouldn't mind if this was true, but I did laugh at the prior entry citing George Lucas. Wasn't that proved to be a falsity given the way it waswritten?

[h3]FREE AGENCY: Barnes won't return to Suns[/h3]
Matt Barnes | Suns
The Arizona Republic reports the Suns have not shown any interest in re-signing Matt Barnes.
"I guess they're headed in a different direction," Barnes said. "It was a hectic year. I don't think anyone was at their full potential on the team with the coaching situation (Terry Porter's hiring and firing). After the season, Alvin Gentry told me he wanted me back and that I fit his style and he'd always wanted to coach me. Steve Kerr was honest and said they might not have too much money."

Do the right thing Riley
happy.gif

I always felt that we should have re-signed Barnes over Buike. Too bad Barnes struggled in his last year with injuries and personal problems.

I appreciate Buike's hard work and willingness to play every position. Its just that Barnes is more versatile and we have a ton of SGs
smh.gif

You guys hear that? 5 lead changes between Pablo and Victorino. We have to step out voting game up!
Wrong thread.
laugh.gif

John O'Hurley would be disappointed in you.

Cohen's not selling.

I checked out the Cohan-selling-Warriors rumor w/a couple sources, team and league. They both dismissed it.
Courtesy of Ric Bucher's twitter page.

Wasn't today the day where we are suppose to find out about Amare? Guess it's not happening...
smokin.gif

Today wasn't the day. Biedrins could have been traded on July 1st and if they are waiting for Azubuike no trade clause to go away, then they would have towait until the 24th (1 year after he signed his deal).

Back
Top Bottom