Delete.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Yeah I'm happy. Didn't want to take that thing with me in 2 weeks when I have to move. Also going to sell my tv stand and maybe computer desk
laugh.gif
Selling your entire bedroom? Damn, the recession hit you that hard?
laugh.gif

I get the tv stands for like $55 at best buy, so that's not even a problem. I actually need a bigger one anyways. The desk I bought at ikea is waaay widerthan I thought, so I kind of want to get a smaller one, so I don't know.

So...I just found out I'm moving to SoCal. Should I stay a Warriors fan, or just make life easier and become a Lakers fan?

Need some input.

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

So...I just found out I'm moving to SoCal. Should I stay a Warriors fan, or just make life easier and become a Lakers fan?

Need some input.
I'd remain a Warrior fan regardless of where I stay...Sorry but to ask that question, uhh...you should become a Laker fan
smile.gif

Need some input.
If you were a Warriors fan, this question would not have been asked in the first place
ohwell.gif

Need some input.
581374779_7afa9836e5_o.jpg

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Need some input.
If you were a Warriors fan, this question would not have been asked in the first place
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I cant believe he asked that
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

Need some input.
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
nevermind, want to save it.

Forget clipping in to buy the Warriors lets chip in to get Nelly a bigger sweater

sick.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by LB510

Need some input.
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
nevermind, want to save it.
I don't.

2ppdd1x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom