Delete.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
she just IMed me again and we had another good convo...things are really starting to look
happy.gif
. no pics...this isn't general.[paul]
laugh.gif
[/paul]
dont get FZ
that is true....gotta play my cards right, but things are def. looking bright, much brighter than they were say, a couple weeks ago.

acid, YS(till)NS

lol at getting to know her through IM. you need to see her body language dude.

there's more to it than AIM really, a lot more, but i don't feel like pouring even more of my life here...ithink i'll just keep quiet on it until something really happens
laugh.gif

lebron is nuts....

Hey Paul, congratulations on the internship. From the stories you post about your past experiences, it's nice to hear that your hard work is finally payingoff. I just hope I can figure out what I'm going to do after graduating. I envy people like you that have a good control of their future. At least I founda internship at the Sacramento branch of Calpers' asset allocation division. Hopefully I'll have enough time to prepare for the September LSATs, and mygrades stay up so I can apply to a top 15 law school. So much pressure...

acid, just keep doing your thing man. You don't need your fellow Warriors NTers to tell you what to do. If you don't act yourself and she ends upliking you for that, what's the point?

^Congrats on that internship, I'm also kind of considering law school even though I'm from an engineering background...since I'm still uncertain ifI want to work after college considering the economy sucks. What type of law are you looking into?

And yeah thanks
pimp.gif
, I'm just trying to be me and seeing wherever it takes me, if it really was meant to be it will come true.

We have a love/hate relationship with Jackson...this season, we mostly hated him for his crap shot selection. If a deal involves Brandon Bass somehow, hell yea
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
! if we want to shed any contract it'd be Maggette's over Jackson's

B. Bass is a free agent. Yall could probably just steal him.

^Congrats on that internship, I'm also kind of considering law school even though I'm from an engineering background...since I'm still uncertain if I want to work after college considering the economy sucks. What type of law are you looking into?

And yeah thanks
pimp.gif
, I'm just trying to be me and seeing wherever it takes me, if it really was meant to be it will come true.
right now i just want to pick a graduate school that fits my personality and law seems like a good start because i love helping people. i have noidea what law i'd look into.

^UCI is opening a law school. though they've already selected the first class (free tuition the whole way through + guaranteed job), i think they secondclass might be seeing something very similar to it. you should def look into it as it's already being considered one of the better schools (thoughit's yet to be opened...i don't quite get it either).

ZOT ZOT ZOT

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

^UCI is opening a law school. though they've already selected the first class (free tuition the whole way through + guaranteed job), i think they second class might be seeing something very similar to it. you should def look into it as it's already being considered one of the better schools (though it's yet to be opened...i don't quite get it either).

ZOT ZOT ZOT
ZOT ALERT! When I feel like making fun of my girlfriend (she goes to Irvine, and yes I go to Davis) a conversation filled with ZOT ZOT ZOTs arekey.

I heard about the UCI law school and free admission, but I only thought it was for the 1st year admissions. I read all about it in the Davis papers, but Iguess I'll look more into it for second year admissions. The law faculty was said to be top 10 in the nation.

does she respond with AGG AGG AGG
tongue.gif

(sorry, i have no idea what sound an aggie makes)

it's funny you say "zot alert". the other day, the "Zot Alert" (which is an SMS warning system) was notifying people about acamouflaged rifle carrying intruder... which turned out to be a student who had just come back from a paintball tournament...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

paul. girl in your avy looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Thanks. It's Brenda Song. I suggest you become a fan.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

As long as Donald Sterling owns the Clips the Warriors won't be the lamest franchise...
We're a close 2nd...

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

715, I'm starting my Summer Internship at UCSF tomorrow. So, when do you start your internships?

Damn, I have to wake up tomorrow EARLY! I'm going to need my sleep with the 12 hour shifts.

Aww Paul's growing up before our very own eyes!

Coffee becomes a necessity sometimes.
Coffee doesn't have an effect on me anymore. I stll feel sleepy when I drink coffee. Maybe it's a mental thing. I don't know.
ohwell.gif

Mountain Dew Amp? That's hella good but it don't work for me. I use 5 hour energy now. I don't OD on it though. I have it like once every 2 monthsor whatever... whenever I need to be awake for real is when I take it.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

As long as Donald Sterling owns the Clips the Warriors won't be the lamest franchise...
We're a close 2nd...
I think the Warriors surpassed the Clippers already. They actually have a nice young core. Not saying the Warriors don't, but who knows ifthey will be here, since the guy running things doesn't even like them.

my gf showed me the article on the paintball dude a few days ago. needless to say, that guy got pwn3d for doing nothing wrong.

Friday, October 5, 2007
[h2]Publisher's Notebook[/h2][h1]A conversation with Golden State Warriors President Robert Rowell[/h1][h3]East Bay Business Times - by Mike Consol[/h3]
Stephanie Secrest | East Bay Business Times

Golden State Warriors President Robert Rowell
View Larger

First job: Paperboy.

Business philosophy: First of all, you have to know where you're going.

How do you stay motivated: Exercise.

Guiding principle: Commitment to the job.

Definition of success: If you can look in the mirror at the end of the day and realize that you gave everything you could give that day.

Goal yet to be achieved: I want the Warriors to win an NBA championship.

Best decision: Coming to the Warriors.

Mentor: My dad. He worked long hours every day, did his best and led by example. As a young person I looked at that and that was something I respected and admired.

Word that best describes you: Committed.

Like best about job: The people I work with.

Like least about job: Personnel decisions.

Interests: Sports, exercise, golfing, wine.

Pet peeve: Excuses and people who are stuck in the way things used to be done.

Most important lesson learned: Sometimes you need to keep things to yourself. I've gotten a lot better at that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Person most interested in meeting: My grandfather. He died when I was young and I never really got to know him.

Favorite basketball player: Magic Johnson. His on-court leadership was unbelievable, and his ability to perform when he needed to was even more amazing. He made his teammates do things they didn't think they could do.

Most respected competitor: The Phoenix Suns. I have a deep respect for their senior leadership, and how they go about executing their business plan.

Greatest fear: Not having fear. One of the motivating factors of success is being a little scared once in a while.

Idea of perfect happiness: I have no idea.

Characteristic most admired: Honesty.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom