F Rowell.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by BangDak

paul. girl in your avy looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Thanks. It's Brenda Song. I suggest you become a fan.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

saw some of her pics in the asian girl app. thread. oh my god is all i need to say...
and im just going to ignore that interview above me...
back to the gsws: do you guys have a draft pick? (if so, any ideas what you're going to do with it? ie sell the pick, trade up, use it to unloadcorey's contract, etc)

^^^use it to take a future all-star who doesn't actually become an all-star until he goes to another franchise after our horendous coaching staff decidesto bench him and agitate him for no apparent reason while ownership for some reason comes down on the side of the coach.

I said something like: TorF, Anthony Randolph will be an All Star

He said: True

Short and sweet.
laugh.gif

I also asked him who his top 3 rappers of all time were and he said Big, Jigga, and Weezy.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

baron will not be coming back...
seconded.

unless LAC trades down in the draft, to select Rubio, which would force Baron out.
which really shouldn't happen, but they are LAC, and we are GSW. any type of buffoonery should never be ruled out.

Exactly, if we didn't want Baron on his original terms, why would we want the contract he negotiated w/ the Clippers...even if it is to ridMaggette....don't see it happening.

if baron comes back that means robert rowell admits he made a mistake and we all know how stubborn he is.

or rudy gay..whichever one they decide to shop around.

rowell is going to go real hard to get bosh....i can really sense it. he wants that "franchise player" to come over and sell tickets with that newuniform.
smh.gif
i'd love to have him for sure, but depending on at what cost.

Originally Posted by acidicality

or rudy gay..whichever one they decide to shop around.

rowell is going to go real hard to get bosh....i can really sense it. he wants that "franchise player" to come over and sell tickets with that new uniform.
smh.gif
i'd love to have him for sure, but depending on at what cost.
I think you guys know by now how I feel about Bosh and franchise player being used in the same sentence.

I think that's why it's in " ". Trade Biedrins/Maggette/Wright for Bosh/Filler then sign Bosh and Joe Johnson in 2010
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

baron will not be coming back...
seconded.

unless LAC trades down in the draft, to select Rubio, which would force Baron out.
which really shouldn't happen, but they are LAC, and we are GSW. any type of buffoonery should never be ruled out.

that made my day
laugh.gif
just trade magette for baron straight up.

guess it all depends on what we give up for bosh. don't wanna trade Ellis cause we'll be down to CJ at point or Jackson at point forward
sick.gif
. i knowit's no different but we still don't know how Monta will pan out at the point.

Andris maybe, but i think we'll end up worse. Nellie will have Bosh lurking the perimeter and no one will be left to clean up the glass.

in other news, i'm hella procrastinating right now. got to study for a checker's test so i can get bumped up in my job. need to memorize 50 producecodes, but in the practice test there were 75 stuff shown.

^nah dude is way too small.... its basically having CJ w/out a jumper out there.

Id be all for Baron. If he has the mindset to play, he can flat out play. The only thing is that we basically give up on a future prospect PG for a win nowtype player which isnt bad as long as Nellys coaching. BUT he does have 2 yrs(?) left to try and win one with Baron/SJax fading with him... so it can become adilemma if the rumors are true.

Back
Top Bottom