delete

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

Originally Posted by wj4

^I wish Kirk would knock out Rondo. What he lacks in height, he makes up in annoyance. Perkins also talks a lot of smack, SMH. Yeah I bet Stern beefed up security hardcore because at least some T's will be given out tonight.
sterns is going to be at the game.
i still believe the NBA is rigged to some extent.
but without a doubt, there will be a fight. there's soo much emotion from this series for a fight not to break out.
Yeah, I don't think the players miss shots on purpose though...just some bias on the calls from the refs which can definitely throw the wholegame off. I wonder how much tix are going for in Boston to attend this game. This game has completely put the game 7 between Miami and ATL under the radar,but I'm also looking for that one. It's just not as fun since one team always blow out the other.
laugh.gif

1. Oregon State Spring Game Oversleep
2. Ethics & Poly Sci Homework - Online
3. Hatton v. Pacquiao - Online
ohwell.gif

I don't know what to do after the fight tho... Don't really feel like going out, but don't feel like staying in either.
alien.gif

washed my dad's and my car...waiting for the game to come on...and then going drinking for a friends bday

This is not a beautiful Saturday. The campus is just about ready to flood and we are under a tornado watch until 9PM tonight.
smh.gif

Anyway, I'll probably stay in. I have to clean and pack for my flight back to New York tomorrow. Hopefully I can at least get some food and play Wii.
pimp.gif

working till midnight
catch up on some reading while at work (it's dead)
spark up a few L's
knockout
back at work at 8a.m

Good question, may dabble in daily alternative activities that I wish to pursue. It was raining a bit so I'm catching the aftermath clouds from that.
Playing with fire can be beneficial, what venture may I accept to do so on this drizzled Saturday shall be my option. Peace guys.

-Had a study session earlier that was going nowhere so I left.
-Went to the movies to see The Soloist.
-Study for an exam Monday.

Back
Top Bottom