delete

wj4

Joined Jul 6, 2002
Just got back from studying. Also waiting for this battle to start. If the Bulls do win, they better jet ASAP after the game.
Drunk Bostonians will not betoo happy.

Joined Jul 6, 2008
-waiting for the girl to come over
-cook dinner
-watch Bulls game
-if they win, out to bar
-smash

Joined Apr 25, 2004
Gonna go eat some sushi and fried rice.
Then i'm going to my friends house to watch a fight that i care nothing about but it's cool cause i just want to get drunk or high cause i'm not ina good mood.

Joined Jan 1, 2009
Originally Posted by wj4

Just got back from studying. Also waiting for this battle to start. If the Bulls do win, they better jet ASAP after the game.
Drunk Bostonians will not be too happy.

exactly. all hell will break loose if celtics don't win. i suspect a fight tonight though.

wj4

Joined Jul 6, 2002
^I wish Kirk would knock out Rondo. What he lacks in height, he makes up in annoyance. Perkins also talks a lot of smack, SMH. Yeah I bet Stern beefed upsecurity hardcore because at least some T's will be given out tonight.

Joined Jan 1, 2009
Originally Posted by wj4

^I wish Kirk would knock out Rondo. What he lacks in height, he makes up in annoyance. Perkins also talks a lot of smack, SMH. Yeah I bet Stern beefed up security hardcore because at least some T's will be given out tonight.
sterns is going to be at the game.
i still believe the NBA is rigged to some extent.
but without a doubt, there will be a fight. there's soo much emotion from this series for a fight not to break out.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now