delete

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'd rape Hitler.
i wasnt expecting this!

I just want to live my through my childhood again!
pimp.gif

Would have went slower and acted less immature about this girl in high school. :/

xmas of 2001 wish i had gave my grandpa some dominos that i bought for him in mexico.But saddly he past away before i could of give it to him. He use tolove playing dominos with my older brothers ... god i miss them good ol days

i know you said back in time, and nothing to do with money. but im going into the future and coming back with this...

almanac-bttf.jpg

start cake'n on that Biff type paper.

Originally Posted by RiceBaLLer2

i know you said back in time, and nothing to do with money. but im going into the future and coming back with this...

almanac-bttf.jpg

start cake'n on that Biff type paper.

That's a good one. I would go back to Sept 7 1996 and remind Pac to wear his bulletproof vest that night. I would go to so many different points in historyI can't start to name them all.

Gimme a fullyloaded gatlin gun...50 Grenades and a Mac 11, and place me on the coast of Nigeria in 1581....
indifferent.gif

i would go back a day before my best friend died and i would tell him my true feelings for him
frown.gif

Any day of 2004. I was in 8th grade wit no worries, school was a joke, and chilled with all my close friends everyday.GOOD TIMES:smile:

I'd go back and watch Dr. King give his famous speech on the Washington Mall just to soak up some of the emotion and hope from that generation. They werestrong.

tell that person that shot 50cent to shoot him more that nine times. or back in time to steal bill gates' ideas.

but on the real though, i want to go back to april 27 or 28 2000. to spend time with grandma before she died.

The beginning of time or the creation of the first thing to ever exist. With that knowledge I'm pretty sure I can take over the world or at the least diehappy.

Back
Top Bottom