DELETE

Originally Posted by infamousod

excuse me, when did the rules change?

Honestly.....i hate you for bringing it up....

but haha we'll see
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I skimmed through it, but got enough info from the title.

That "break" was her wanting to test drive another stick shift. Women, generally speaking, start making moves on other men, ONLY when they are done with the one they are with. They don't cheat like men. Whereas we could smash and forget, they smash to replace...

That "peck", even if it was only that (it wasn't) was only the tip of the iceberg of what she really wants to do.

like hell they don't. women are manipulating lying creatures, worse than men. don't let their hot exteriors blind you from their real motives.
I meant with the same motives as men...

I cheat cus I want some !#*%! , women cheat cus they want a new man.

second page and nobody asked for pics?

That "break" was her wanting to test drive another stick shift. Women, generally speaking, start making moves on other men, ONLY when they are done with the one they are with. They don't cheat like men. Whereas we could smash and forget, they smash to replace...

That "peck", even if it was only that (it wasn't) was only the tip of the iceberg of what she really wants to do.

like hell they don't. women are manipulating lying creatures, worse than men. don't let their hot exteriors blind you from their real motives.

i hope you don't honestly believe that. women are just as bad, if not worse, than men when it comes to cheating/relationships.

she touched it

and if yall were separate, you really can't say $!@

man up b. either stick with her, or keep it moving.

oh yeah, and pics
nerd.gif

dude it was never just a peck...they put it like that and it gets rid of some of the guilt...next thing you get the,

her: "so it wasn't just a peck"
you: "what why would you lie like that"
her: "I didn't lie, I just didn't tell you the whole truth"
you: "that's lying"
her: "I'm sorry"
you: "you're dead +*%@$"
*click*

Lol. Yeah. She was like "I kissed him, but it was only a peck...on the side of the lips." Its like me saying yeah, I had sex with her, but I onlystuck it in 1/4 of the way, and pulled out.

BTW, NT this is a promise. I will not post pics right now. But if she confesses it was more than a peck, I am a man about honestly, principles, all that BS. Iwill post her facebook login and you guys can have fun.

Originally Posted by theknowledgeableprofessor

Lol. Yeah. She was like "I kissed him, but it was only a peck...on the side of the lips." Its like me saying yeah, I had sex with her, but I only stuck it in 1/4 of the way, and pulled out.
its actually more like her having sex with him & feeling bad after... but not bad enough to tell you

fam... SHE LET HIM SMASH... accept it already...

Originally Posted by JayHood23

From reading this I can tell you're young and naive to think that she those lips are for you and only you. She was drunk and more instances like this WILL/HAVE happened. Chalk up the L and keep it movin
I have to agree with this one.

second page and nobody asked for pics?

i hope you don't honestly believe that. women are just as bad, if not worse, than men when it comes to cheating/relationships.
I did say generally speaking. Of course not all women cheat for the same reasons...

I'm just trying to tell dude that his chick is ready for new meat, more or less.

this is is very easy. REMAIN FRIENDS. she needed the break up to do her. not bashing her, but your 2 young to be in something serious. when your young youhave to hit and run, and enjoy life. her making out with that dude let's you see how much she wants to just do her. so let her go. don't let herconvince you to stay with you blah blah, crying and all that crap. if she were serious she wouldn't be blaming drinks etc. liquor should not be an excusefor her to kiss another guy. but because of your history and the fact that you both have a strong friendship/relationship then you 2 weren't technicallybroken up. you 2 just took a break, cause you ended up back together. but aside from all of that, man move on there's many women waiting, lurking etc.

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

this is is very easy. REMAIN FRIENDS. she needed the break up to do her. not bashing her, but your 2 young to be in something serious. when your young you have to hit and run, and enjoy life. her making out with that dude let's you see how much she wants to just do her. so let her go. don't let her convince you to stay with you blah blah, crying and all that crap. if she were serious she wouldn't be blaming drinks etc. liquor should not be an excuse for her to kiss another guy. but because of your history and the fact that you both have a strong friendship/relationship then you 2 weren't technically broken up. you 2 just took a break, cause you ended up back together. but aside from all of that, man move on there's many women waiting, lurking etc.

Damn man. Thats on a real tip

BTW she said "I know if you did the same thing to me, I would kick your %+*."

My emotional response was cut her off, she can go.

But my logical response was its something you can forgive.

Originally Posted by theknowledgeableprofessor

BTW she said "I know if you did the same thing to me, I would kick your %+*."

My emotional response was cut her off, she can go.

But my logical response was its something you can forgive.
just leave her alone already...

the girl clearly let him smash, dude prolly jizzed in her mouth too.... im sure she kissed you soon after that... i also doubt that she brushed her teeth orused mouthwash...

just let it go... how can you bear the thought of another man just pounding away at your girl's vajayjay...

you're a better man than me... i would never be able to look at her the same way

OP

just expose the chick...... the only way you can look yourself in the mirror and not call yourself a sucka

man just let it go... she gave him a peck... on the tip of his $$%+... agreed that he's looney then proceeded to moon him

so go head post up those pics

Back
Top Bottom