DELETE

Originally Posted by theknowledgeableprofessor

BTW, NT this is a promise. I will not post pics right now. But if she confesses it was more than a peck, I am a man about honestly, principles, all that BS. I will post her facebook login and you guys can have fun.

laugh.gif
you both have a lot of growing to do

Tell her the only way you will get back with her is if she gives up the Anal.

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

Originally Posted by theknowledgeableprofessor

BTW, NT this is a promise. I will not post pics right now. But if she confesses it was more than a peck, I am a man about honestly, principles, all that BS. I will post her facebook login and you guys can have fun.

laugh.gif
you both have a lot of growing to do
Haha yup yup.

Smash and then drop her.

Think about it my dude. You guys were 'broken up'. Ole girl most likely thinks, 'Damn, now if we get back together, homeboys gonna try to snoop outwhat I got upto while we was broken up'. So her logical response is to pre-empt that with telling you that she did something wrong, but something little,ie the kiss on the side of the lips. This way, she hopes, you'll focus on that and won't snoop, but still release your anger about that and be donewith it.

Don't be so blind. The above is exactly what I would do to hide %**# from my girl if I were so inclined. Something other than the kiss definitely wentdown, and I mean at least head if not more.

Sounds to me like she wanted to try the 'playa' life a little bit, might have got smashed and now wants to jump back to secure BF guy. You gotta workout for urself if she's worth taking back since u were technically broken up, but remember theres heaps of chicks out there dude, so chalk it up if youhave to
wink.gif

It's "STRONG, and loyal" on your side only bud.
Plus folks gotta be careful who they kiss.
Gonorrhea pharyngitis apparently ain't slacking no more.

Dead that.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

So she plays the "i was drunk" card but she remembers exactly how she kissed the guy?

She lyin fam she have him that tongue action
word up. sorry, man. Drop this B*&#

Originally Posted by Greezee

Kicktionair wrote:

kiss = fellatio
True indeed. OP, how old are y'all anyway? You guys must be young if she is getting dares at parties and %*$#. Kick that +#@## to the curb and go to
the skating rink or wherever you youngins pick up girls.

Or maybe the LIBRARY.. Cute girls are always there

she domed him up. These types of Females are known for telling half truths.

besides...she's a party girl..these girls are notorious attention !%!#+$.

Back
Top Bottom